Find out where to find all Legendary Pokémon in this excellent and explanatory guide from Pokémon The Crown Tundra.
What to know about Legendary Pokemon in Pokémon The Crown Tundra?
There are several legendary Pokemon that we can catch in this new expansion, in which some of these are related to the main story, while there are others that require puzzle solutions to find them, among legendary there are also the Galarians who are Zapdos, Moltres and Articumo, the Regis class as well as Regirock, Regidrago and Regice, now to understand where to find all legendary Pokémon let's see the content that will be presented below.
Where to find all legendary Pokémon in Pokémon The Crown Tundra?
- After going to Dyno Tree Hill we have Articuno Galario
- By completing the evidence of the iron footprint of the will we get Cobalion
- We got a hint from Peonia about the Pokemon Celesteela
- Peonia will give us a clue about the Giratina by talking to her
- In the Dynamax adventure through the last battle in the dungeon is Landorus
- After going to the Dyno Tree Hill on the island of Armor you will find Galarian Moltres
- Peonia offers us clues about Mesprit
- Peonia offers us clues about Mewtwo
- Peonia offers us a clue about Palkia
- Complete the Ruins of Registeel puzzle to find Registeel
- Completing the Ruins of Regirock puzzle gives us access to Regirock
- Completing the puzzle of the Ruins of Regidrago gives us access to Regidrago
- Completing the Iceberg Ruins puzzle gives us access to Regice
- Through the clues that Peonia gives us we arrive with Rayquaza
- Through the mission story of the Dynamax adventures when the dungeon is completed we access Suicune
- In the adventures of Dynamax, Stakatak appears at the end randomly
- Once Peonia gives us a clue it is possible to get Uxie
- By completing the evidence of the cavern footprint we access Terrakion
- Through Peonia we will know clues about Tapu
- With the help of Peonia we will reach Tapu Koko
- The Peonia track will take us to locate the Tapu Balu
- Found in the wild area after having gone to the Dyni Tree Hill we found the Galician Zapdos
- At the end of the Dynamax adventure the Zygarde appears randomly
This is how we end our guide on where to find all legendary Pokémon, hoping that you can get the best out of Pokémon The Crown Tundra, a fairly busy game.
Pokémon Sword and Shield: The Crown Tundra
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
October 22, 2020
Other Articles Related
Pokemon The Crown Tundra:Where to find OleanaPokémon The Crown Tundra: Where to Find All Legendary PokémonPokemon The Crown Tundra: How To Beat CalyrexPokémon The Crown Tundra: How to Catch TerrakionPokémon The Crown Tundra: How to Catch CobalionPokemon Crown Tundra:How to Walk Together With A Living Crystal Of SnowPokemon Crown Tundra: How to solve ring the piercing Note PuzzlePokemon The Crown Tundra: How To Unlock Crown Tundra TournamentPokemon Crown Tundra: How to summon Regieleki or RegidragoPokémon Crown Tundra: shaking the tree at Dyna Tree HillPokemon The Crown Tundra: How make Pokemon follow youPokémon Crown Tundra: How to Get Reveal GlassPokemon The Crown Tundra: How To Health In The Max LairPokémon Crown Tundra: How to get Dynite OrePokemon Crown Tundra: How To Plant The Carrot SeedsPokemon The Crown Tundra: Where To Find An EverstonePokemon The Crown Tundra: How to Play With Friends in Dynamax AdventuresPokemon The Crown Tundra: How To switch Pokemon In Max LairPokemon The Crown Tundra: How To Get Carrot SeedsPokemon The Crown Tundra: How To Restore Health and PP