We remain in the Pokemon Sword and Shield challenge we are here to tell you how to get and evolve Jellicent.
This is a pretty attractive Pokémon, because at first glance it is a sea creature, which has with it a series of very striking features, so let's see how to get and evolve Jellicent.
Where to place Jellicent in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
The positive thing about this Pokemon is that there are several places where it can be found, in addition to the custom it has for making sunken ships its residence, but that is not all because the weather also influences considerably when it comes to finding it.
To know how to obtain and evolve Jellicent we must use these climate statistics:
- Rain 5% chance of spawning.
- Thunderstorm 5% chance of spawning.
- Snow 5% chance of spawning.
- Totally sunny weather 5% chance of spawning.
- More than 5% launch possibilities.
- West Lake Axewell is a place where we can find it thanks to the weather which will not be a problem so we must choose to get a Frillish, as this has the possibility of spawning in any climate, which is an advantage, it is a place where There is a 5-60 opportunity to find it, this percentage varies according to the weather, but if it is much simpler, (we talk about Frillish, because it is an evolution, which we will detail later).
- East of Lake Axewell there we have a 10 -60% chance of finding it, although we will see it more safely in the fog.
- In Dusty Bowl & Child’s Mirror, it’s perhaps the best area to look for Frillish, as we have a $ 15 to $ 50 chance of getting it and best of all, we can do it in any weather, which makes it much more interesting.
- In North Lake Miloch here we can get it in any normal climate, the chances of finding it are around 2 to 60% which represents a very high percentage.
How to catch Jellicent in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
Catching it is part of knowing how to get and evolve Jellicent, doing this is really a simple process, because it is only enough to reach the locations we have described above, because they are places where there is water, it is good to keep in mind that they spawn very close to the surface, so it will not be a major problem to catch it once we have reached the corresponding places.
How to evolve to Jellicent in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
As we know how to evolve to any Pokemon, it is first to find it, for that reason the ideal is to catch a Frillish first and place it at a minimum level 40, which includes, a defense of 70 that involves updating the special attack, defense and speed, HP of 100, and a 60 to attach, since with all these techniques to which we add a total of 480 combat, we finally managed to evolve our Pokémon to Jellicent.
Finally we can close this guide making it clear that the only way to know how to get and evolve Jellicent in Pokemon Sword and Shield
requires to catch the Frillish first.
Other Articles Related
Pokémon Isle of Armor: How To get KlefkiPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Upgrade the DojoPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get Galarica TwigsPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get Max HoneyPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Beat the Dojo Leader MustardPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Clear TowerPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get KingdraPokémon Isle of Armor: Where to Find Armorite OrePokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get Sun GlassesPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Evolve KrokorokPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get Gigantamax UrshifuPokemon Isle of Armor: How to Get Alolan MarowakPokemon Isle Of Armor: How to Get IgglybuffPokemon Isle Of Armor: Where To Find PorygonPokemon Isle of Armor: How to get Lycanroc Dusk FormPokemon Isle Of Armor: How To Have Your Pokemon Walk With YouPokemon Isle Of Armor: How To Increase Kubfu FriendshipPokémon Sword and Shield: How to Access Isle of ArmorPokémon Isle of Armor: How to evolve KubfuPokémon Isle of Armor: How to get Max Mushrooms