Today we made for you a Pokémon GO guide where we will explain everything about what are the Hoenn's tasks and back rewards
As we move through Pokémon GO we get more and more missions, which obviously bring interesting rewards and we are not to miss them, that's why it is necessary to go to Hoenn where we will get some creatures that are usually necessary in the game, it is simply an interesting moment .
Naturally here it is possible to get us with creatures like Swablu, Skitty, Wurmple frequently, it is also possible to get the eggs of the rotating pokestops, there we find Pokémon Hoenn, it is also important because it shortens the route a bit, since normally the amount that we must walking is considerable.
Hoenn's Recoil Tasks and Rewards allows us to have a good amount of candies necessary to make Pokémon evolve in Pokémon GO, but in case of not achieving it, it is not necessary to worry much, as most of them usually have a Day of the Community only for them, thus allowing us to have a little more possibility to evolve them, since specific cases such as Swablu requires 400 candies to evolve to Altaria.
What are Hoenn's Rewind Tasks and Rewards in Pokémon GO?
There is a list of tasks that we must do in this game while in Hoenn and they bring certain rewards for executing them, they are a total of 8 tasks, let's see:
List number 1
- Obtain 10 Poke Balls: it is required to catch 3 Pokemon, (water, grass or fire).
- Get 500 Stardust: this requires catching a Pokemon of the rock type.
- Claiming the reward of 5 rare candies is required.
- Performing these tasks allows us to achieve The Nose Encounter, a Pinap Berry and Razz Berry.
List number 2.
- This following list of Hoenn's Rewind Tasks and Rewards leads us to:
- Get 5 pine berries, for this you need to light a Pokemon.
- During the Lairon rendezvous battle, 3 good shots must be taken.
- Obtaining 500 Stardust requires catching a fighter-type Pokemon.
- Encountering Haryyama, 1 Razz Berry, and 2 Pinap Berry are the reward for completing these tasks at Pokémon GO.
List number 3.
- You need to be able to execute 3 pitches of curved ball and with this obtain the encounter of the Wailers.
- To get 1 incense for this you need to send a gift to a friend.
- Obtain 500 stardust and to do this we must catch an electric type Pokémon.
- Battle Mantric, 2 Razz Berry and 1 Pinap Berry are the rewards we can get for running this task at Pokémon GO.
List number 4.
- This list of tasks leads us to hold a meeting of Bagon, for this we need to catch 3 time boost Pokémon.
- We managed to hold a Trapinch match to win a candy walked with our friend.
- Obtain 500 stardust by catching a fire-type Pokémon.
- We got a Camerupt Fight, 1 Razz Berry and 2 Pinap Berry as rewards for our chores.
List number 5.
- Achieving a Shedinja encounter allows us to make 3 large throws.
- Get 10 big balls by lighting Pokémon 3 times.
- Collect 500 stardust by catching a normal type Pokémon.
- A Slakoth encounter, 2 Razz Berry, and 1 Pinap Berry are the rewards found for completing these tasks in Pokémon GO
List number 6.
- We continue our tour and arrive at Hoenn's 6th Task List and Backspace Rewards where it will be necessary:
- Achieve an absolute battle for which you need to fight another coach.
- Find 10 Big Balls by catching a Pokémon that can be of the electric, water or insect type.
- Get 500 stardust by catching a flying type Pokémon.
- Executing these tasks allows us to get a Swellow, 1 Razz Berry and 2 Pinap Berry as rewards.
List number 7.
- Our work continues to grow and we have reached Hoenn's seventh to-do list here we must:
- Get x1 load TM, because it is achieved by sharing 3 treats with our friend.
- We managed to revive x5 by catching a ghost-type Pokémon.
- Find 500 stardust by catching a psychic-type Pokémon.
- Performing these tasks allows us to get 2 Razz Berry, 1pinap Berry and a Claydol fight as rewards.
List number 8.
- It is necessary to get 1 star piece and for this it is necessary to evolve a Pokémon.
- To get an encounter with Calmperl for this you need to take a photo of a water-type Pokémon.
- Find 500 stardust by catching a water-type Pokémon.
- Performing these tasks allows us to get 1 Razz Berry, 2 Pinap Berry and the battle of Sealeo as a reward.
What are the Pokémon GO field research tasks in Hoenn?
- Get an encounter with Skitty and to achieve this you need to catch 3 Pokémon of normal type.
- Get the battle of Lotad this is achieved by playing with our friend.
- To hold an encounter with Swellow, it is necessary to catch an electric type Pokémon.
- The fight in the swamp is achieved by getting the heart of our friend.
- Snorunt's fight allows us to evolve a Pokémon.
- Ralts Battle is great for changing a Pokémon.
- Holding a match with combusken is achieved by fighting another coach.
- An encounter with Corphish allows us to share a gift with our friend.
- An encounter with Treecko occurs when we get to send 2 gifts to our friends.
Other rewards we can get at Hoenn.
This is all we can comment on Hoenn's list of Tasks and Backspace Rewards, you just need to complete them and thereby observe the phenomenal results in Pokémon GO.
- There are 3 final rewards that allow us to get 3,000 XP each.
- 10 Rare Candies.
- Groudon's encounter executing the limited movement of fire Punch.
Augmented reality, location-based game
Niantic, The Pokémon Company
Niantic, The Pokémon Company
July 6, 2016
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Go: How to Fix Avatar Incorrect (39) ErrorPokemon GO: How to Get Shiny GlameowPokémon Go: How to beat ReshiramPokemon GO: How to Get ScraggyPokemon GO: How to Get Shedinja - Tips and tricksPokémon Go: How to get weather-boosted PokémonPokemon GO: How to Catch Rock-Type PokemonPokemon GO: How to Catch Fighting Type PokemonPokémon GO: Hoenn Throwback Tasks and RewardsPokemon GO: How to get Illumise and Volbeat -Tips and tricksPokémon GO: How to Get Remote Raid PassPokémon Go: How to get Elite Charged and Elite Fast TMs - Tips and tricksPokémon Go: How to get RuffletPokémon Go: How to catch clone PikachuPokémon Let’s Go: How to fly - Tips and tricksPokemon Go: How to protect your accountPokémon Go: How to find and beat Tornadus and ThundurusPokemon GO: How To Buy The City Explorer Pass - Tips and tricksPokémon Go: How to get RaikouPokémon Go: How to get lucky friends - Tips and tricks