PGA Tour 2K21 has finally arrived and since everything has some bugs, it is necessary to know how to solve the crashes when starting
What can we say about PGA Tour 2K21?
Normally recent games tend to have drawbacks and therefore it is pertinent to know how to solve the crashes when starting, because the idea of everything is to get a game run as perfect as possible, where fun and entertainment can occur without any inconvenience, this is a golf-based game and is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
The biggest drawbacks of PGA Tour 2K21 are occurring on PC, because it is precisely there where the most consistent drops or the most powerful failures are, however the consoles are not far behind and it is vital to know how to solve crashes at startup, which makes it is simply a rather annoying matter in a game where playing a game is an entertainment time.
How to fix crashes on startup on PGA Tour 2K21?
The first thing we must be clear about is that it may collide with some elements, perhaps our PC is not properly configured to be able to play, perhaps the DirectX version is not updated, as some games require it and PGA Tour 2K21 is one of them, memory or simply the antivirus, in short, there are several possible options for which it is necessary to know how to solve the locks when starting, in this situation it is pertinent to carry out one of these solutions.
Check the graphics drivers.
There is the possibility of keeping the graphics card updated as some games like PGA Tour 2K21 require an update to be able to run. For this, it is only necessary to update the Nvidia GeForce Experience application or simply or AMD directly from the web.
Check your Nvidia or AMD settings.
Saber How to solve crashes when starting simply allows us to have the possibility of executing some simple but necessary solutions for some recent games, for this it is necessary to follow these steps.
In the case of Nvidia.
- First we select the image settings with 3D preview.
- Then we select Use advanced 3D image settings.
- Next we start the Nvidia Control Panel.
- We will click on Manage 3D settings.
- We go to global configuration.
- What can allow us to disable the sharpness of the image.
- Use maximum power performance, activate low latency mode.
In the case of AMD.
- You need to go to Graphics to turn off Radeon Anti-Lag.
- Then we turn off the Radeon Boots.
- Next we will use the application configuration for antialising mode by placing the method in multisampling.
- Then we turn off the morphological filtering
- We proceed to deactivate the sharpness of the image.
- Next we turn off the anisotropic filter.
- We proceed to use performance mode for texture filtering quality and surface format optimization.
- We proceed to wait for V-sinc to turn it off and make use of the MAD optimization for Shader Cache.
- Next we deactivate the OpenGL Triple Buffer.
- We turned off the maximum tessellation level to set graphics for the GPU workload.
- We proceed to turn off the Radeon Chill and finally disable the target frame rate control.
Review CPU and graphics settings.
Increasing the CPU speed can simply be a negative factor and affect our failure, so knowing how to solve crashes at startup allows us to understand that it is necessary to configure a certain speed that has optimal performance to avoid crashes, it is necessary to avoid buying the Overclocked version or do it manually.
Delete temporary files.
Saber How to solve crashes when starting allows us to look for all the possible options so that you can play normally and calmly, because sometimes temporary files usually cause delays and for this it is only necessary:
- Press Windows R.
- Then type in the search bar percent temp percent and proceed to press Enter.
- There we see some amount of selected temporary files all just by pressing Ctrl A on our keyboard.
- We proceed to press uppercase Delete to delete the files and ready to continue playing PGA Tour 2k21.
Disable steam overlay.
Sometimes it is necessary to make some changes and deactivate the overlay because it is precisely the cause of delays and failures, for this it is only necessary:
- You need to open Steam and go to settings.
- Then click on the In-game option.
- Then click on the checkbox to disable Enable Steam Overlay During Gameplay.
- Once it has been eliminated, proceed to click OK and play PGA Tour 2k21 again.
Check the game files in the steam.
- It is necessary to open the Steam library for which it is important to access our account.
- Next I'll get PGA Tour 2k21 and right-click to click Properties.
- Proceed to select the Local files tab and click on verify game files.
- Finally wait for this process to realize and restart the game.
Make adjustments to the Discord settings.
In order to solve our problem and be able to continue playing `PGA Tour 2k21 it is necessary:
- Launch Discord by clicking User Settings.
- Next it is necessary to select Voice and Video in the bar on the left side.
- Then it is necessary to scroll down to reach the Advanced button.
- We proceed to deactivate the OpenH264 video codec that has been provided by Cisco System, Inc.
- We proceed to deactivate Enable Quality of service High priority of packages and go to Overlay where it is possible to deactivate it by going to Appearance and then to advanced, finally we reboot the system and play PGA Tour 2k21.
Uninstall Windows 10 version KB4535996.
One of the drawbacks for which it is necessary to know How to solve crashes when starting simply requires uninstalling the most recent update of the Windows 10 operating system since it usually presents some tedious inconveniences to be able to play and this is done in this way:
- You need to go to Start and click Settings.
- Then go to Update and Security.
- Proceed to move to click on Update history.
- Observe which is the last one and if we see KB 4535996 there and proceed to uninstall it, it may take a while until the system restarts.
What are the requirements to play PGA Tour 2k21?
One of the options for which the games usually present failures is because they do not have the necessary requirements and knowing how to solve the crashes at the beginning allows us to know the requirements to be able to play this golf game with peace of mind.
- Have Windows 7-8-10 64-bit operating system.
- Have an Intel Core I5-760 processor at 2.80 Ghz or equivalent.
- Have an AMD Radeon HD 5770 or Nvidia GTX 650 graphics card with 1GB Video Ram.
- Have version 11 of DirectX
- DirectX compatible sound card.
- 4 GB RAM.
- Storage space with at least 12 GB available.
- Have a Windows 7-8-10 64-bit operating system.
- Have an Intel Core I5-4670 processor at 3.40Ghz or equivalent.
- Count Directx version 11.
- Have at least 12 GB of hard drive storage.
- Have a sound card compatible with DirectX.
- Have 8 GB RAM.
- Have an AMD Radeon HD 7850 or Nvidia GTX 660 graphics card with 2 GB of video memory.
Now that you know how to fix crashes at startup, you can rest assured that you are properly prepared in case you stumble upon this failure in PGA Tour 2k21.
Other Articles Related
PGA Tour 2K21: How to Add BackspinPGA Tour 2K21: How to fix Crashing at StartupPGA TOUR 2K21: How to fix No Audio errorPGA TOUR 2K21: How to fix Game Not SavingPGA Tour 2K21: How to fix error code HB RS 1702PGA Tour 2K21: How to leave bunkersPGA Tour 2K21: How to add hills