The bugs keep giving you what to do in Outriders and this makes it convenient to tell you How to fix stuttering problems.
What is stuttering in Outriders?
This game has barely come out, and it already has some drawbacks to its credit, stuttering is one of them, and it has managed to frustrate us a bit, because although the demo did not present any of these drawbacks, it should be noted that the game itself does presents, making today a matter of interest.
How to fix stuttering issues in Outriders?Choose to remove the drivers:
This is a favorable option to solve this failure, in the case of Nvidia users there is the possibility of downgrading the 456.71 driver.
Choose to avoid DirectX 12:
this is another alternative that can well be applied as this makes us focus on going back to DirectX 11 and for this it is necessary:
Outriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s Beret
Choosing to deactivate crossplay:
- We select the launch option "Play Outriders- DirectX11" when starting the game.
- This allows us to run the game through a command line.
- Once located in Steam we must locate Outriders Demo.
- Then choose to locate "Manage" and from there go to "Properties".
- Next we must locate "Launch option" in order to write "force-dx11" and that's it.
this could be favorable to solve this failure, as this function usually generates some delays that can cause stuttering in games.Execute .INI edition changes:
there is the possibility of making some changes, for this it is feasible to copy the original INI file in order to have a backup copy, for this it is necessary:
This is all we can tell you about How to fix stuttering problems, this way you can continue to enjoy all the content that Outriders brings to everyone.
- Go to percentLocalAppDatapercentMadnessSavedConfigWindowsNoEditor
- Choose to add the lines to the end of the file
- r.VSync = 0
- r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures = 1
- r.Streaming.HLODStrategy = 2
- r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization = 0
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost GearsOutriders: How To Fix Inventory Loot ErrorOutriders: Where to Find All Deadrock Pass Iron NodesOutriders: How To Beat The Altered BaileyOutriders: All Legendary ArmorsOutriders: How to Beat ChrysaloidOutriders: How to Beat YagakOutriders: How To Fix Inbox Locked BugOutriders: Crafting LocationOutriders: How To Get Leather - Tips and tricksOutriders: How To Get Item Stash