The content of this Nioh 2 guide will focus on the Where to find solution The two faces of Kodama hospitality.
What should we know about the two sides of Kodama hospitality at Nioh 2?
It has 7 collectibles, they are lost from their sanctuaries, we can direct them to the sanctuaries that are nearby, which will allow us to obtain some benefits, including an elixir, which we will get for every 5 Kodama NPCs that we find, equally forms a trophy, which is called the Leader of Kodama, in this case we would have to find the 150 collectibles, the purpose of this guide is to help us know Where to find The two faces of Kodama hospitality and to understand we have to pay close attention to the content.
Where to find The Two Faces of Kodama Hospitality at Nioh 2?
We will have below the locations of the Kodama of the two faces of hospitality:
Obviously knowing Where to find The Two Faces of Kodama Hospitality allows us to move forward and have more fun at Nioh 2.
- On the left side of the opening that is in the first sanctuary
- Starting from the first sanctuary, we will enter a building that is on the right, next to a Spa we will find this Kodama.
- We start from the second sanctuary, we turn to find a platform that is made of wood, in the back of this we will get the Kodama.
- From sanctuary 2, we will have to go to the bridge, then Honda Tadakatsu will accompany us, once we cross the bridge, we must turn right and again to the right to find some stairs, by which we will go down and thus close to a ship and a ninja we are going to find this Kodama.
- Honda and Hattori leave us in the field of canyons, when climbing the watchtower, the Kodama will be by the door.
- When Hattori and Honda leave us, we will have to climb a hill that is towards the third sanctuary, here we will shoot the cannon, in this way we will be able to break a wooden barricade, having this the Kodama.
- We will start from the third sanctuary as a reference, here we will go to the boss but when we turn left and break the samurai armor, hidden in the part below will be the Kodama.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna