Knowing how to fix corrupted save data is usually an interesting task to do in PS5, and here we leave you the details that you should consider.
What is PS5 corrupted save data error?
The existence of phalluses is a very normal matter and there is no game, console or platform that can get rid of it, however, sometimes these turn out to be inconveniences that become tedious and even frustrating, in fact, knowing how to fix corrupted saved data It leads us to consider some response options, and therefore you should continue reading to avoid losing data and continue enjoying the console and everything that may involve fun with it.
How to fix corrupted save data in PS5?
It is necessary to take care of:
- Go to the PlayStation settings.
- Then we must click on the gear icon that is located at the top on the right side of the start menu.
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick Drift
- We proceed to click on Storage in the console.
- Then we must click on Games and applications.
- Then we proceed to look for the game with which we are having problems.
- We proceed to remove the content from the game console.
- Next we must reinstall the game.
- In case of using the physical version, it will simply be enough to remove the disk and insert it again.
In the event that this solution is not favorable, it is usually necessary to rectify and for this we must have a subscription to PlayStation Plus, this because the failure can constantly hang.
It is good to note that:
- There is a possibility to erase the saved data and restart everything again.
- There is the possibility of saving the data in the cloud.
- We have the possibility to configure the console and select the folder that we want to delete in the console, this allows us to reload it from the cloud.
If the bug still persists, it will be necessary to wait, this, while the developers look for a solution.This is all we know about How to fix corrupted save data, so you can apply this solution and thus safely enjoy PS5.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to fix Error NP-34957-8PS5: How To Check Game PlaytimePS5: How to fix Unidentified Error Occurred problemPS5: How to Fix Eject Button Not WorkingPS5: How To Install An M.2 Internal SSDPS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenPS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVsPS5: How To Change Screen Size (Display Area)PS5: How To Change Resolution