The puzzles continue in Genshin Impact, and for that reason we will explain how to solve Tatarasuna relay stone puzzle.
What is the relay stone puzzle in Tatarasuna in Genshin Impact?
This is another of the riddles with which we get in the Inazuma region and that can become a bit confusing for some of us, in this sense, knowing How to solve the stone puzzle of the Tatarasuna relay offers us the opportunity to give you some tips that can allow you to solve it and thus achieve progress.
How to solve Tatarasuna relay stone puzzle in Genshin Impact?
It is necessary to consider that when we come across this puzzle we will notice that there are a number of 3 electric stones:
Genshin Impact: How to follow the Aura Trail in Path of Stalwart StoneGenshin Impact: How to use the Supreme Cuisine Machine
- A discharge stone: this is usually used to discharge electrical energy during the puzzle.
- A relay stone: this is often used to move the electro energy caused by the discharge stones.
- An accumulation stone - These are usually the end goal, where they are often used to transfer electro energy through the relay stones.
It is necessary to locate the southern route point of Tatarasuna to get this puzzle, we will see two discharge stones that lead us to an accumulation, in this sense, to know how to solve Tatarasuna relay stone puzzle it is usually necessary to start this task in this way:
- It is necessary to collect the relay stone that is usually located in the blue bush that is located behind the accumulation stone.
- Then we proceed to place this stone in the place that we consider favorable and for this, it will only be enough to press T on the PC or L1 Square on PS.
- Next, it is necessary to activate the electrical plant that is close to the accumulation stone, this in order to get energy to emerge from the ground on the left side of the puzzle.
- Once we get the plant to emerge and explode, we will see that an electric orb appears permanently, and it will proceed to connect with the accumulation stone.
- It is often necessary to position the relief stone in such a way that it can connect both the discharge stone and the power plant simultaneously.
- By getting the stones to be connected correctly, we will see that the electro energy will make a line from the stone one discharge to the accumulation stone.
- We continue working on this Genshin Impact puzzle and this involves the second discharge stone, this makes it necessary to collect the relay stone that is usually hidden in the bush on the right side of the puzzle.
- Once we manage to collect the second relay stone, it is necessary to blow up the second power plant that is near the discharge stone.
- We will see that the second discharge stone sends electricity through the electroplant.
- However, it is usually necessary to place the second relay stone in such a way that this stone forms a continuous line from the second electroplant to the accumulation stone.
- With the changes applied to both sides of the puzzle, we are allowed to see a chest next to the accumulation stone, where we get 5 primogems and some artifacts.
Now that you know how to solve Tatarasuna relay stone puzzle, you have the possibility of answering a puzzle in Genshin Impact.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get Dew of RepudiationGenshin Impact: How to Solve All Seirai Island Lightning Compass PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Find BoarsGenshin Impact: How to Solve all puzzle in Heart of Watatsumi questGenshin Impact: How to get Sango PearlGenshin Impact: How to beat Stormterror DvalinGenshin Impact: How to Find Liyue HarborGenshin Impact: Where to find Hellfire ButterflyGenshin Impact: how to easily protect the Ley Line Monolith in Fang of Watatsumi questGenshin Impact: How to break the seal over the shrine in Eye of Watatsumi questGenshin Impact: How to Get Storm BeadsGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Watatsumi and Seirai Island Kid Kujirai TemariGenshin Impact: The best Kujou Sara buildGenshin Impact: The Gourmet SupremosGenshin Impact: How to Solve Seirai Island Stone Plate PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where to Find HorsetailGenshin Impact: Where to Find Teppei