With our help you will see that knowing where to find all the new locations in Verdansk '84 is easier than you thought in Call of Duty Warzone.
What to know about Verdansk '84 in Call of Duty Warzone?
With the arrival of season 3 there have been some changes, among which is Verdansk, being the most prominent on the map since the game was launched, then new locations are presented, which will make us seek to understand where to find all the locations new in Verdansk '84 and this guide will guide us in this regard, let's just see its content below
Call of Duty Warzone: How to get Phoenix Inferno blueprintCall of Duty Warzone: the Best X16 loadout for Season 4
Where to find all the new locations in Verdansk '84 at Call of Duty Warzone?
Knowing where to find all the new locations in Verdansk '84 is interesting, because we can unwind and have more fun in Call of Duty Warzone.
- The summit: it is one of the most influential areas that has been changed, we now have it in the northeast corner of the map, having a satellite station in the upper part, the bridge being replaced by an aqueduct and some hills and paths of Land the dam wall, considering that there is a key connection from Verdansk to other places by means of cable cars.
- The salt mine: what was previously the quarry is now the salt mass, where a series of changes are presented in Call of Duty Warzone, being a salt pool what stands out the most, thus achieving a wider field of red spots in the surroundings of the quarry, thus having a better view of the area, in turn having important coverage to get out alive if required.
- The factory: we have this to the east of the superstore, which is comprised of large warehouses that contain aircraft parts, there are tunnels and secret rooms that are underground, which turn out to be ideal as a hiding place.
- The matrix: as for where to find all the new locations in Verdansk '84 we have in this a metal defense structure, which is located in the center of Verdansk, there is little coverage here but it is ideal for snipers, it is possible to reach the top where there are zip lines, there are walkways through the structure, there are small buildings that are grouped together and that can be useful to us to lose the enemies if they are following us.
- The stadium: in this it is still under construction, there were some changes in its development, the tunnels and corridors that were around the perimeter were eliminated, including the roof, however there are still many useful places, with the crane we have a point From a high viewpoint, the bleachers allow us to place ourselves on our enemies,
- The gulag: this one has presented some renovations, managing to put verticality in comparison to the simple of before, with some stairs and ramps that can place us on our enemy, the destroyed vehicles can cover us.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Memory Error 19-181Call Of Duty Warzone: How To Fix Error Code Diver and Error Code 6Call of Duty Warzone: The best Kar98k loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Grau 5.56 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best M13 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: the AK-47 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Battle Royale LagCall of Duty Warzone: How To Fix Error 6068Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Groza loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best OTs 9 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: the Best weapons in Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: How to Watch your K/D ratioCall of Duty Warzone: How to Install on PCCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Sentry Gun Killstreak in Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best C58 loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Streetsweeper Shotgun Loadout for Season 4Call of Duty Warzone: The Best RPD loadout for Season 4