The enemies keep giving what to do in Monster Hunter Rise, let's see How to beat the great Wroggi.
Who is Wroggi in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is a great beast in the shape of a bird and it sounds like it has a herd, because although it is true that these are not usually large, they can be dangerous if we do not observe the magnitude of what the entire herd can imply.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Anjanath
How to beat the great Wroggi in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is a search that usually occurs in the flooded forest, there the great Wroggi is usually achieved with other smaller wroggi, so this fight takes us to that place, once here it is necessary to take into account:
Definitely knowing how to beat the great Wroggi allows us to get rid of a complex enemy in Monster Hunter Rise, give it a try.
- We must be careful with the poison attack that it usually contains, as it is usually seen as a type of toxic purple mist, this usually lasts only a few seconds, which means that while it is visible we will only withdraw a little.
- It is ideal to give him attacks on his head and make sure to avoid his deadly attacks, feet the other small members of his pack can be attacked by our pets.
- Choosing to use an antidote is an excellent option because this enemy will throw poison and if it reaches them it is necessary to counter it, we proceed to heal ourselves and we will continue the fight.
- Opting to mount our palamute is another favorable option, since not only will we be able to chase it, but we are also presented with the possibility of picking up some objects that are on the way.
- Once we have given him as many goals as possible, it is time to launch a more forceful attack with the help of the pets and that's it.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's BeakMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Kulu-Ya-KuMonster Hunter Rise: How To Find Bloodrun JewelMonster Hunter Rise: How to Forge WeaponsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock Palamute ScrollsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Get Lagniapple