Delve into the universe of Loop Hero because today we are going to explain to you how to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t Launch.
What to know about Crash at Startup or Won’t Launch in Loop Hero?
This is an error that is occurring on our PC when we want to start the game, certainly the popularity of this is impressive despite not standing out in its graphics, to have some answers on how to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t Launch we must consider what will be explained in the following text of this guide, let's see what it is about.
How to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t Launch in Loop Hero?
The developer is aware of this problem and has made the solution available to us, considering some details that this present related to this problem, highlighting that our hardware does not have to do, only the following aspects:
- While RivaTuner or any other program with OSD is running, you cannot start the game.
- When running the game on a secondary monitor other than the resolution of the main monitor, we have that the mouse may work incorrectly.
- In MacOS 11 it cannot start.
Certainly it should be noted that if we have a program with OSD or On Screen Display installed on our PC we will not be able to start this game, then to find the solution it is necessary to close applications such as Nvidia GFE in game overlay, RivaTuner and Fraps while they are running in the background, if it doesn't work, do the following:
We hope that the information here detailed on how to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t Launch, has been useful to get back to action in Loop Hero.
- The game file or exe must be run as administrator
- Have the latest version of Visual C
- Antivirus must be disabled
- If this does not work, we must perform a reinstallation of the game.
macOS, Microsoft Windows PC, GNU/Linux, Mac OS
Indie, Role Playing, Simulators, Strategy
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related