Immortals Fenyx Rising has arrived and today it is necessary to tell you where to find Clashing Rocks Ambrosia
What is Ambrosia in Immortals Fenyx Rising for?
This is a game that has the possibility of finding several interesting objects and specifically knowing where to find Clashing Rocks Ambrosia places us in an interesting search task since it is possible to use them to improve our health, only that to achieve it it is necessary to choose to go to the hall of the gods.
Where to find Clashing Rocks Ambrosia in Immortals Fenyx Rising?
This is a search that leads us particularly to 8 locations and these are:
Generally speaking, knowing where to find Clashing Rocks Ambrosia is a necessary task since they are search objects for a specific purpose in Immortals Fenyx Rising, give it a try.
- Ambrosia 1: It is necessary to locate ourselves at the top of the hill, and locate it on the edge, it is only necessary to get close enough to it to take it.
- Ambrosia 2: Knowing where to find Clashing Rocks Ambrosia makes us move through several locations, in such a way that this second one leads us to climb to the top of the statue of the Messenger of the Gods and take it since it is sitting on the statue doll.
- Ambrosia 3: To get this collector's item it is necessary to dive underwater at Immortals Fenyx Rising since it is at the bottom of the lake south of the Great Lira.
- Ambrosia 4: We continue the search and this leads us to have to find a shipwreck in which it is possible to observe some bubbles, in such a way that this allows us to have the possibility of submerging ourselves under the water and thus choosing to pick it up.
- Ambrosia 5: The search does not stop and this leads us to locate the ambrosia on the edge specifically of the top of a cliff, which leads us to take it as soon as we observe it.
- Ambrosia 6: this collector's item makes us go to the tower where the barn is located, in such a way that this leads us to have to enter to take it, in this sense, it is necessary to take care of heading to the abandoned town, far enough north from the running track.
- Ambrosia 7: this collector's item is located above a structure that has a certain resemblance to a corridor, in such a way that it is necessary to locate ourselves at the back of the temple.
- Ambrosia 8: this is the last one that we must look for in such a way that it is necessary to get to the top of the rocky cliff and thus put an end to this search.
Amazon Luna, Microsoft Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
December 3, 2020
Other Articles Related
Immortals Fenyx Rising: How to Fix Not Working for Ubisoft MembersGenshin Impact: How To Activate Ancient SteleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Beat Corrupted HeroesImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Reignite The Forge Of The GodsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Craft PotionsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Get ElektrumImmortals Fenyx Rising: Where to Find Clashing Rocks AmbrosiaImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Upgrade All CharactersImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Get Red Adamantine ShardsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to farm Purple Adamantine ShardImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Get Golden AmberImmortals Fenyx Rising: How Carry anythingsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Solve Forgelands Big Lyre Myth Challenge PuzzleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Solve The Path of the Olympians PuzzleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Get SalpinxImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Solve The Name of Love PuzzleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Change TimeImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to solve Kalliope’s Distress PuzzleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Increase Maximum HealthImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Increase Maximum Stamina