We invite you to discover how to fix Crash at startup, one of the problems that occur when playing Chronos Before the Ashes.
What to know about the Crash at Startup in Chronos Before the Ashes?
It is an error that occurs at the moment when the game is launched, certainly, this kind of errors appear for different reasons, but due to the many causes of the failure it is difficult to determine the reason, so to have an idea of how to fix the crash At Startup, we need to move on to the next content of this guide, let's do it.
How to fix crash on startup in Chronos Before the Ashes?
Let's look at the possible fixes for the Chronos Before the Ashes bug below:
We hope that the information detailed here on how to repair the Crash at startup has been useful to have fun again at Chronos Before the Ashes.
- Suspend unnecessary programs: it is possible among the many causes that having some applications running does not allow the optimal functioning of the game and this can lead to failure, so then if we want to solve how to repair the Crash at the beginning of being This is the reason, which we will suspend the unnecessary programs and do so we must do the following: Press Windows R and write MSConfig and press enter, We uncheck load elements from the beginning in the general tab, We go to the services tab, To hide the Microsoft services we mark them to hide all, Press on deactivating all, Press on apply and accept and Launch the game again to see if the error persists or not
- Drivers update: sometimes the failure can be due to the drivers and system software, since it is necessary that these always be properly updated, such as the operating system, audio drivers, motherboards, processors and more our focus must be on graphics cards first, so we are going to check them, having Nvidia released content that allows expanding support for some of the new games such as Chronos Before the Ashes, which is known as the Game Ready Driver and AMD Radeon Software Driver, then among the options of how to repair the Crash at startup, we will go through the download and installation of the software, in which case update everything if the problem still appears.
- Elimination of temporary files: Certainly this kind of files becomes important for the operation of the game, but at some point, they can get corrupted, causing the game to crash, and deleting these files can allow the new files to be downloaded, managing to resolve the error and for this, what we will do is open the run dialog box by pressing Windows R, where it is written for one hundred percent and we give Enter and finally we press Ctrl-A and we give to delete.
- Deactivation of the Steam overlay: in many games, we have that this becomes the cause for their crashes, so it has been the subject of much criticism, so we must get to disable the overlay for Chronos Before the Ashes to work correctly. Again, for this we have to start the Steam client, enter the library and with the right mouse button we enter the game to find its properties and deactivate the steam overlay, close Steam and check if the error persists.
- Fix files: there is the possibility that among the options regarding how to repair the Crash at the beginning it is necessary to repair the files, because they may be corrupted or because some are missing, which will make the game fall, then through the Steam launcher it is possible to perform a scan of the files and repair them for this we have to launch the Steam client, from the libraries we look for the properties of the game and see the local files, where we press for verification of them when said process culminates Let's try to start the game to see if the bug is no longer present if it is still present we can try downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual C Redistributable from 2015 to 2019. Install the x86 and x64 versions as a final option to solve this fault.
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows
Nordic Games, Gunfire Games
Nordic Games, THQ
December 1, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related