Delving into Immortals Fenyx Rising embarks on a task on How to Solve the Forgelands Big Lyre Myth Challenge
What is the Forgelands Big Lyre Myth Challenge in Immortals Fenyx Rising?
This is simply another necessary task that we find ourselves with in this game and that leads us to have the possibility of causing some shots to a large harp, in such a way that this allows us to continue this interesting adventure to choose to get some rewards.
Immortal Fenyx Rising: How to Solve Silent Marsh puzzle in Myths of the Eastern RealmImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to solve the World Shell Marble Puzzle in Myths of the Eastern Realm
How to solve the Forgelands Big Lyre Myth Challenge in Immortals Fenyx Rising?
This is a task that leads us to work on some sequences to shoot the harp and these usually occur in this way:
- It is necessary to position ourselves in such a way that we are allowed to trigger a shot from the leftmost rope and then proceed to the strong rope on the right side.
- Then you need to choose to shoot the leftmost rope once more and proceed to aim at the second rope from the right.
- It is necessary to take care of shooting the second string from the right first and then proceed to aim at the second string from the left.
- Then we must hit the rope further to the left to open the second portal that offers us rewards.
- To complete this work it is necessary to take care of first shooting the rope on the left side and then shooting the second one on the right.
- Next, we shoot the second string from the right and then shoot the second string from the left.
Each sequence has its own music that is played upon completion, and as soon as all have been completed it is possible to make use of the 3 portals in front of the harp since this allows us to go for the rewards that are simply Charon's coins. This is all we can tell you about How to solve the challenge of the myth of the big lyre of Forgelands because it is simply another puzzle that we must solve since it has a formidable reward in Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Amazon Luna, Microsoft Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
December 3, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Immortals Fenyx Rising: How to raise the altarsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to solve the bell puzzle at Harmony PavilionImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to free Hong’s sister from the skull in Myths of the Eastern RealmImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Solve Sky Dragon’s Grave puzzle in Myths of the Eastern RealmImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to open the Shrine in Dawn ValleyImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Solve Trial of Wisdom’s Initiation pressure plate puzzleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Fix Not Working for Ubisoft MembersGenshin Impact: How To Activate Ancient SteleImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Beat Corrupted HeroesImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Reignite The Forge Of The GodsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Craft PotionsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Get ElektrumImmortals Fenyx Rising: Where to Find Clashing Rocks AmbrosiaImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Upgrade All CharactersImmortals Fenyx Rising: How To Get Red Adamantine ShardsImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to farm Purple Adamantine ShardImmortals Fenyx Rising: How to Get Golden AmberImmortals Fenyx Rising: How Carry anythings