Knowing how to use the Pullcaster is part of the tasks to be carried out in Horizon Forbidden West and to give you details about it, we bring this guide.
What is the Pullcaster in Horizon Forbidden in West?
This is nothing more than a new tool that we have in this game and that usually has several functionalities, especially considering that there are some particular places to which it is not possible to access normally and that is where we can use this artifact.
How to use the Pullcaster in Horizon Forbidden West?
It is necessary to take into account that this tool is very favorable for us when it comes to mobilizing in the game, with this tool we are allowed to reach complex routes, and it has the ability to:
- Reach some high places using anchor points.
- Pull some objects with blue elements, such as beams or bars.
Now, to use the Pullcaster you need:
- Hold L2 to aim and Triangle to switch to the tool.
- Once we manage to aim correctly, we will see that the reticule tends to get narrower, and we only have to hold down R2 to proceed to shoot the Pullcaster while we are shooting.
This is all you need to know about How to use the Pullcaster, so it will only be enough to follow the instructions offered here and thus make excellent use of this Horizon Forbidden West tool.
- In the case of reaching the heights, it is necessary to locate the anchor point and proceed to press X to then shoot.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5
Sony Interactive Entertainment
18 February 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related