Horizon Forbidden West keeps us constantly working and for this reason it is necessary to know how to make health potions, let's see.
What are health potions in Horizon Forbidden West?
These are nothing more than a few objects that must be carried with us while we are crossing the wild lands, these allow us to heal ourselves, there are large, small and medium potions that we can make and to give you more details about it we invite you to continue reading.
How to make health potions in Horizon Forbidden West?
This is a necessary task, however, in case you do not want to make them, there is the possibility of buying them from some vendors throughout the game with different types of health potions.
It is necessary to take into account that making health potions requires some materials and they are the following:
- 2 medicinal berries and 1 wild meat to make a small potion.
- 3 Medicine Berries plus 3 Wild Meats and 1 Vigorous Stem to craft a Medium Potion
- 5 Medicinal Berries plus 5 Wild Meats and 2 Husk Fibers to make a large potion.
The materials to make these potions are usually found in nature.
It is good to keep in mind that there are two ways to make health potions and they are:
This is all you need to know about How to make health potions, so it will only be enough to embark on the search for resources and thus make medicinal drinks in Horizon Forbidden West.
- In nature so that it is only necessary to hold down the D-pad until the menu appears, then we use the right and left buttons of the D-pad in order to select the respective potion that we are interested in manufacturing, it is enough with hold down X to craft them and you're done.
- In the case of opting for the workbench, it is necessary to return to the camp, here we will spend less materials than when doing it in nature, this is because materials that may be stored in Aloy's stash are usually used, but not in the inventory.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5
Sony Interactive Entertainment
18 February 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related