Find out How to change the difficulty in this excellent Doom Eternal explanatory guide.
Doom Eternal is much more difficult than the 2016 Doom, so it will be a challenge to use ourselves in the different difficulties it has, in this guide it will be possible to find the details of How to change the difficulty, so if we are willing to have more challenges in the game, let's pay due attention to understand the content.
How many difficulty levels does Doom Eternal have?
The first thing to note is that as a game we have 6 possible difficulties, let us now see what these are and their implications.
- Extra Life Mode - Choose this, then the difficulty you want, but you can only use the extra lives you collect while playing. If it runs out, the game is over.
- Ultra-Nightmare - Nightmare but only a life
- Nightmare - Enemy attacks fire to the max
- Ultra-Violence - Hard Mode
- Hurt Me Plenty - Normal Difficulty
- I'm too young to die - easy mode essentially
How to change the difficulty in Doom Eternal?
The steps to make the change of difficulty are the following:
So we finish this Doom Eternal guide, hoping it will be very useful for understanding How to change the difficulty and get the most out of it for fun.
- press options on PS4, on the Xbox One it will be Menu, open when paused
- choose settings
- To access the difficulty options we have to choose the top option, with X / A we will see the list
- press X / A in which we want to change and return to the game.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, Stadia
Bethesda, Softworks Humble Store, Stadia
March 20, 2020
Other Articles Related
Doom Eternal: How to beat Archvile EnemyDoom Eternal: How to get secret PC password in FortressDoom Eternal: How to Unlock the ChaingunDoom Eternal: How to Get the Plasma Rifle - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to Unlock the Crucible SwordDoom Eternal: How to Get Ballista - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to Play BattlemodeDoom Eternal: How To Unlock Master Levels - Tips adn tricksDoom Eternal: What are the toys forDoom Eternal: How to Beat the Doom HunterDoom Eternal: How to Change your Skins - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to unlock Zombie Slayer skinDoom Eternal: How to get Sentinel BatteriesDoom Eternal: How to Get Ice Bomb quicklyDoom Eternal: How to Get Flame Belch - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to Get Blood Punch - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to Use Photo Mode - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to use Sentinel Crystal for increase Health, Armor, and AmmoDoom Eternal: Where to find all Hell On Earth CollectiblesDOOM Eternal: How to beat Icon of Sin Boss