How to Farm Bait Fast in Destiny 2 Season of the DeepIf you're a Destiny 2 player, you know how important bait is for fishing in Season of the Deep. However, farming bait can be a time-consuming process. In this article, we'll dive into the different methods of farming bait and reveal the fastest way to do it.
There are various methods of farming bait in Destiny 2. Here are some of the most common ones:
- 1. Salvage - Salvage is a type of activity that rewards you with bait. You can find it by opening up the Director and selecting the Tangled Shore. Under the Tangled Shore section, you'll find the Salvage option. Completing this activity will reward you with some bait.
- 2. Deep Dive - Deep Dive is another activity that rewards you with bait. You can find it by opening up the Director and selecting the Dreaming City. Under the Dreaming City section, you'll find the Deep Dive option. Completing this activity will reward you with some bait.
- 3. Playlist Activities - Playlist activities such as Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible also award bait on completion. The amount of bait you receive varies depending on the activity.
- 4. Public Events - Public events are a great way to farm bait. Completing public events on different planets will reward you with some bait.
- 5. Patrols - Patrols are quick and easy tasks that you can complete on different planets. Some patrols reward you with bait upon completion.
- 6. Collecting Destination Materials - Collecting destination materials such as Datalattice, Seraphite, and Phaseglass will also reward you with some bait.
Section 2: The Fastest Way to Farm Bait
Out of all the methods listed above, the fastest way to farm bait is by completing public events while doing patrols. Here are the steps to follow:
- 1. Start by selecting a planet with a lot of public events. Some of the best planets for this are the EDZ, Nessus, and Titan.
- 2. Once you're on the planet, grab a patrol before the public event starts. This will ensure that you have a patrol to complete during the event.
- 3. Participate in the public event until it's halfway done. At this point, you should have completed the patrol you picked up earlier.
- 4. Grab two more patrols during the public event. Make sure to select patrols that are close to the event location.
- 5. Complete the two patrols during the remainder of the event.
- 6. Once the event is over, you'll have completed three patrols and a public event, which should reward you with a decent amount of bait.
This method is quick and efficient, allowing you to farm bait in no time. By following these steps, you'll be able to farm bait faster than any other method.
Farming bait can be tedious, but it's essential for fishing in Destiny 2 Season of the Deep. By using the methods listed above, and following the steps for the fastest way to farm bait, you'll be able to stock up on bait in no time. Remember to prioritize public events and patrols, and you'll be reeling in those big catches in no time. Happy fishing!