Cyberpunk 2077 has finally managed to see the light and therefore it is necessary to tell you where to find all the tarot cards
Where to find all the tarot cards in Cyberpunk 2077?
Before entering their respective locations, it is worth mentioning that it is vital to find them all since we realize that some are needed after having managed to finish the search for the Tonto on the hill so that this occupies us for a while, because They usually give a touch of mysticism to the night city, here are their locations.
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote CojoCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden Gem
- The Fool: This is a letter we usually get on the wall of V's apartment.
- The magician: to get it, it is necessary to place ourselves on a support pillar in front of Lizzie's bar.
- Temperance: This is located on a monument in North Oak.
- The Empress: This card usually gets close enough to the entrance to the Beyond.
- The Emperor: To get it, it is necessary to go to Konpeki Square specifically its entrance.
- Lovers: this is located behind the screen, which makes us have to go to the drive-in movie of Silver Pixel Cloud.
- The Tower: This card is usually located in an underground passage at the base of the Arasaka Tower.
- The Hierophant: This can be found near where we got Takemura.
- The car: This is usually obtained at the beginning of the story after the prologue, which leads us to place it on a wall near Tom’s Diner.
- The star: it is necessary to locate ourselves in the Banlands solar farm since it is an antenna.
- The sun: this is located where Val lives standing in an apartment building.
- The moon: it is necessary to locate an elegant residence in the hills since it is there that it is located on an exterior wall.
- The high priestess: this is located in Takemura's refuge in the highest part of the building.
- The Hanged Man: It is located in a water tower in the oil fields close enough to Johnny's grave.
- The hermit: it is necessary to go near the lair of the voodoo boys in Pacifica.
- Death: It is necessary to approach the point of no return near Embers since it is there
- The wheel of fortune: we must approach the Sunset Motel to locate it.
- Justice: this letter brings us closer to the power plant of the electric corporation.
- The world: it is necessary to place ourselves on the balcony overlooking the night city over Victor's clinic.
- Strength: it is necessary to go where we got the first time with Panama, this letter is located near this building.
What are the secret tarot cards in Cyberpunk 2077?
We have already delivered the locations of some cards but our objective is to tell you about where to find all the tarot cards and this includes the secret cards, which leads us to talk to you about these two, which are usually obtained at specific points in the game and that we allow you to have the possibility of opting for different endings, these are:
This is all you need to know about where to find all the tarot cards because it is a long but interesting task that we must carry out in Cyberpunk 2077, you must try it since, in the end, your effort is worth it.
- The judgment: to get it it is important to place ourselves in the arena where the boss is fought, which involves us to get it in any of the other endings.
- The Devil: This card is usually found in the epilogue after Hanako's path, specifically inside the Rubik's cube.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom Merchant