Crashes are a real headache in Cyberpunk 2077 so it is convenient to explain how to fix the black screen
Why is Cyberpunk 2077 stuck on the black screen?
There is the possibility of having various bugs in the games on some occasions, for no one is a secret that these have drawbacks and specifically this game shows us a very complex error which leads us to take care of knowing how to fix the black screen, since they exist several reasons why this can occur such as problems with graphics cards to mention some, however, to give you those answers we are here.
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote CojoCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden Gem
How to fix the black screen on Cyberpunk 2077?Choosing to renew the drivers:
this is undoubtedly a necessary task because just as games come out, there are also updates for graphics cards, so that it is necessary to adapt to the news, also in particular cases like Nvidia it is well worth it. Since we are offered the opportunity to enjoy the GeForce experience, so it is important to get the drivers that are available for both Nvidia and AMD downloaded.Choose to disable full-screen optimization and high DPI in Windows:
Normally Windows 10 usually brings high DPI and this is a default configuration, but it usually causes us some inconvenience, so it is necessary to take care of it because knowing how to fix the black screen leads us to consider:
Choose to repair the Cyberpunk 2077 files:
- Locate the Cyberpunk 2077 installation.
- Get the .exe file.
- Proceed to right-click on Properties.
- Then you need to go to Compatibility Tab.
- Proceed to check the Disable full-screen optimizations tab.
- Then we click on the button Change the high DPI settings.
- Then we check to Override the behavior of the high DPI scale.
- We proceed to select Application in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, we save the configuration and that's it.
this is another necessary task that allows us to solve bugs and specifically it usually occurs in the case of our task today on How to fix the black screen, in such a way that this occurs in this way: Steam
- Choose to open the Steam launcher.
- Then it is necessary to go to the library where we select Cyberpunk 2077
- Then you need to right-click on Properties.
- Next, locate Local Files.
- Proceed to click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait for Steam to verify, download and replace the corrupt files and that's it.
This is all we can tell you about How to fix the black screen so that as new solutions emerge we will take care of informing you, for now, get ready to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077.
- Choose to open the GOG launcher.
- Go to the library and right-click Cyberpunk 2077
- Then go to Manage installation.
- Proceed to select Verify / Repair
- Then we wait while the launcher verifies the files and repairs any that have issues.
- To finish we launch the game and that's it.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom Merchant