Knowing how to destroy Nitro boxes is an interesting task that we can carry out in Crash Bandicoot 4 and here we explain it to you.
What are Nitro boxes in Crash Bandicoot 4?
These are one of the most problematic items that we get in this game, it is necessary to choose to destroy them since if we do not do so it is highly probable that we will die, because they are usually simply a type of obstacle dangerous enough, the good thing is that it is not It is a surprise and this is because it has previously been incorporated into the other deliveries, of course this does not mean that the box will kill instantly but in the same way it will do it slowly, so it is vital to know how to destroy Nitro boxes, avoiding this way suffer some kind of damage.
Destiny 2: How to charge the Cryptolith LureCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Get Secret Bonus Endings
How to destroy Nitro boxes in Crash Bandicoot 4?
- It is necessary to consider that touching these boxes does not make them invincible.
- To be able to touch the Nitro boxes it is necessary to have the Kupuna-Wa Mask and this occurs later, as it usually slows down time.
- Time can be slowed down just by pressing R2 / RT.
- Slowing down time allows us to run between them without being touched by them before returning to regular speed.
- It is necessary to locate ourselves far from the Nitro boxes, because when they explode they cover some amount of space.
- Nitro boxes are visible throughout the level.
- It is possible to destroy Nitro boxes at the end of each stage, as they contain an exclamation point that we can choose to hit so that it can be destroyed automatically.
- There are times when the only way to advance in any stage is to destroy Nitro boxes.
One way to destroy Nitro boxes is by using projectiles because when we launch them we can get them to explode and thus be able to place ourselves in a better place, because hitting them will not cause them to explode quickly, which can be considered as a different way to that of The Kupuna-Wu Mask. Now that you know how to destroy Nitro boxes, it's time to remove them and make our Crash Bandicoot 4 tour more engaging than it already can be.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Toys for Bob
October 2, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Crash Bandicoot 4: How To Find the Blue GemCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Skip Cutscenes and Dialogue - Tips and tricks Crash Bandicoot 4: How to Get Topaz Yellow GemCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Unlock Triple SpinCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Get Every GemsCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Get RelicsCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Get Ruby Red GemCrash Bandicoot 4: Where to find all TapesCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Do a High JumpCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Beat the Polar Bear RaceCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Beat The Riding SectionsCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Get more SkinsCrash Bandicoot 4: How to Beat LouiseCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Play As Coco - Tips and tricksCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Destroy TNT BoxesCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Defeat Neo CortexCrash Bandicoot 4: How To Fast Travel