Knowing how to get all Companions is a necessary task that we can and must perform in Baldur’s Gate 3, let's see
What is importance of getting all Companions in Baldur’s Gate 3?
This is a necessary task since we are facing an environment where exploration is carried out very well, which allows us to have the possibility of putting together an interesting team that can be formidable, this is a game that lends itself well to being played in cooperative mode, this has been recently announced which gives us opportunities to assemble the ideal team, because this with the aim of being able to face the forces of darkness that have been constantly growing, we are also facing the invasion of a parasite who has been in charge of captivating and transforming a mind developer to modify his victims, which leads us to know how to get all companions and in this way get more survivors of the shipwreck, the vampire elf Astarion, the human sorcerer among others.
Baldur’s Gate 3: How to recruit Lump the EnlightenedBaldur's Gate 3: How To Get The Owlbear Cub
How to get all Companions in Baldur’s Gate 3?
It is necessary to consider exploring the beach thoroughly, which could perfectly put us at an advantage, here are the friends we can get:
Definitely knowing how to get all Companions allows us to have a number of members that can be useful in our journey through Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Gale: This is a Human Mage class character, we can get it near Shadowheart and the crashed ship on the Roadside Cliffs road.
- Lae`zel: This is a great fighter but to get her it is necessary to free her from the wooden cage where she is locked, this is a Githyanki fighter that is locked north of the ruins of the cathedral, it is necessary to execute at least two or three shots to release her, it is useful for close combat.
- Heart of Shadow: This companion is a Cleric class of the Domain of Tricksters of the Middle of the High Elf, it is located northwest of the ship of the destroyers of minds where the enemies of the brain are found, when we get with it first it is possible to attract some enemies in Baldur’s Gate 3, which should alert us to kill her, since Shadowheart is our first partner in this game.
- Wyll: This is a Human Warlock Noble classmate, he is one of the members who decides whether or not he wants to stay with us, as this is characteristic according to how the game is played, since there may be some conflicts with other companions, To be able to recruit him it is necessary to progress some amount in the story, it is only possible to achieve it when we have fought against some goblins in the first chapter, this is a somewhat dark character even though it may seem straight and it is part of our task to know how to get all companions.
- Astarion: This is a class character The great goblin, it is located after the Minsflayers ship, it is necessary to climb a short hill and get him to ask us for help, this is a member who has spent most of his life as a vampire spawning at night, and is just learning to live in the light.
Microsoft Windows PC, Stadia, macOS
6 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Baldur's Gate 3: How To Add Fire in WeaponsBaldur’s Gate 3: How to Beat Phase Spider MatriarchBaldur’s Gate 3: How to get a petBaldur’s Gate 3: How to Clear the Goblin CampBaldur’s Gate 3: How To access Arcane Tower Basement WallBaldur’s Gate 3: Where to Find MiriBaldur’s Gate 3: How To open DoorsBaldur’s Gate 3: How To Solve Enclave Library PuzzleBaldur’s Gate 3: How to solve The Defiled Temple’s Moon PuzzleBaldur’s Gate 3: How To Save The GnomeBaldurs Gate 3: how to enter in UnderdarkBaldur’s Gate 3: the Moon Puzzle SolutionBaldur’s Gate 3: Where to Find the NightsongBaldur’s Gate 3: How to summon an Ogre to battleBaldur’s Gate 3: How to fix FileSystem Error and .Net Core ErrorBaldur’s Gate 3: How to fix Error Code 119, 120, 612Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Access Denied