Xbox Series X / S comes to have a lot of fun and therefore it is necessary to know how to change your Gamerpic, let's see.
What is the Gamerpic in Xbox Series X / S
This is nothing more than our profile photo on Xbox Live, we could say that they are nothing to write home about, but it does open up the possibility of changing the images that are predetermined, in such a way that the door opens to place an image and configure it, as long as it meets the necessary requirements, such is the case that it does not have some type of content that may not be appropriate.
Xbox Series X / S: How to Fix Error Getting your game readyXbox Series X: How To Fix Internet Problems
How to change your Gamerpic into Xbox Series X / S?
This is a very interesting process that allows you to:
This is all you need to know about how to change your Gamerpic, as it is an interesting, renewed and quite easy option that we can count on in Xbox Series X / S
- Press the controller by pressing the Xbox button.
- Proceed to select profile
- Then you select Change game image.
- Then you must select Upload a custom image.
- Then access the File Picker application.
- Proceed to navigate until you reach the directory where the image used is in the menu at the top on the left side
- To access the necessary images the Microsoft Photos application while a USB is connected to the console or simply from the OneDrive application.
- Then you only need to navigate until you reach the image you want to use.
- It is necessary that the image to be placed has dimensions of 1080 x 1080.
- Once the image is placed, you must pick up the controls on the screen.
- To finish select Upload and Microsoft will verify that it is safe, after a few minutes it is ready.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Xbox Series X: How To Fix Disc Drive Reading ErrorXbox Series X: How to Fix Error Code PBR10321Xbox: How to download games while is in sleep modeXbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR30160Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR41210Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR10321Xbox Series x: How To Fix Error 0x87e10bcaXbox Series X: How to fix not powering upXbox Series X / S: How to fix stuck Xbox buttonsXbox Series X / S: How to fix controller not connectingXbox Game Pass: How to cancelXbox: How to Fix x0x8027025a ErrorXbox app: How to Fix Oops! Looks like you’re stranded…Xbox: How to Fix Error 0x8027025a - Unable to LoginXBOX: How To Fix Error E208Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: How to Fix Could Not Download EA DesktopXbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x87e50014Xbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x87e11838