WWE 2K Battlegrounds is here and therefore you need to know how to get John Cena, let's see.
What does John Cena represent in WWE 2K Battlegrounds?
This is a former WWE champion so getting it here is simply necessary, because he is one of the 8 superstars that we can count on and he is today one of the most complete artists in the fight, because even if he is not a fighter full-time simply plays a critical role here.
How to get John Cena in WWE 2K Battlegrounds?
It is necessary to consider that our first task is to arrive at Detroit, because here it is necessary to work a little, and it is part of the 5 necessary campaigns that are:
- New York.
- Training ground.
These are the Detroit events in the main story in WWE 2K Battlegrounds.
- Defeat The Miz in just a 1v1 match.
- Defeat The Rock, Luke Gallows, and Bobby Lashley in a fatal four-way match.
- Defeat The Fiend Bray Wyatt only in a 1v1 match.
- Defeat Braun Strowman, The Miz, Ricochet, and Slaughter in a Gauntlet match.
This allows us to have the possibility of accessing certain secondary missions and getting John Cena, these are:
- Defeat Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Lashley in a triple threat match.
- Win the Royal Rumble match.
- Defeat Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre in a fatal four way match.
Once all these tasks have been carried out, we proceed to claim our respective reward which consists of getting John Cena, for this it is necessary to press A on Xbox One and press X on PS4.In one way or another it is necessary to know how to get John Cena, as this allows us to choose an excellent and famous fighter that we can count on in WWE 2K Battlegrounds.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related