Inconveniences are normal everywhere and that is why today we will explain how to fix the KB5017328 update that does not install in Windows 11.
What is update KB5017328 not installing on Windows 11?
This is an inconvenience that we come across and that usually directly affects the issue of downloading and / or installing the most recent update, this is usually related to Microsoft accounts, so it is necessary to know How to fix the KB5017328 update that is not installed in Windows 11, this considering that for a good number of users accessing this update is impossible.
Knowing how to fix the KB5017328 update that is not installed in Windows 11 is a necessary task to execute because it is an update that came out on September 22, in addition to the fact that it usually occurs for the x64 system, since it is not possible to download it and even less install some Users have chosen to apply some fixes and we are going to talk about them.
How to fix KB5017328 update not installing on Windows 11?
Read Also:Choose to run the update troubleshooter
: this is a first option to consider to solve this problem, for this we must:
Run SFC Scan
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Then we select System and click on troubleshooting.
- We select Other problems of problems and proceed to click on Windows Update.
- We proceed to install the update and that's it.
: this is another solution to know how to fix the KB5017328 update that is not installed in Windows 11 and allows us to repair corrupt files, to run it we must:
Install Windows 11 Media Creation Tool
- Open the search box where we will write CMD and proceed to open the command prompt.
- Next, we will write the command "SFC /ScanNow".
- Next, we need to write the commands:
- Dism /online /wiping-image /checkHealth
- Dism /online /wipe-image /scan
- Dism /online /wipe-image /restore
- Once this process is complete, we proceed to install the latest update.
– Fix list to know How to fix KB5017328 update not installing on Windows 11 keeps happening and in case of this fix we should:
- Open the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool website to proceed by clicking Download and then click Create Windows 11 Installation Media and install it on your system.
Make use of the Microsoft update catalog
: this is another arrangement that can benefit us and for this we must:
Reset the Windows update component:
- Open the Microsoft update catalog site where we will type "KB5017328" in the search box and press Enter.
- We proceed to download the appropriate file from the system and verify that the problem does not exist.
this is another of the solutions that apply to know How to fix the KB5017328 update that is not installed in Windows 11 and to execute it we must open the search box where we will write CMD, open the command prompt, paste the commands listed below and press Enter.
Reset the Windows update service:
- SC Config TrustedInstaller Start = Auto
- net stop bits
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop mserver
- net stop cryptsvc
- Net Stop AppIDSVC
- Ren PercentSystemroot PercentSoftwareDistribution SoftWaredistribution.
- Ren PercentSystemroot PercentSystem32CatureT2 Catroot2.old
- regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
- regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dl
- regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
- netsh winsock reboot
- Netsh Winsock Reset Proxy
- rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll, rundll_pnpclean /drivers /maxclean
- dism /online /wipe-image /scan
- dism /online /wiping-image /checkHealth
- dism /online /wipe-image /restore
- dism /online /cleanup-image /startComponentCleanup
- SFC /scan
- net start bits
- wuauserv net start
- Net Start Msiserver
- Net Start Cryptsvc
- Net Start AppIDSVC
this is another fix that can be executed and to apply it we must:
This is all you need to know about How to fix KB5017328 update not installing on Windows 11, all you have to do is apply one of these solutions listed here, give it a try.
- Open the services window and right-click Windows Update.
- Next, we select Properties.
- On the opened screen we configure the Startup type as automatic state and of the execution service.
- We proceed to download and install the update and that's it.
- Install the Windows installation assistant tool: this is the last action to be carried out and it is necessary:
- Open the Windows 11 setup wizard tool site where we will click download and install to the system, then install the update.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related