Total War Saga Troy definitely brings us a lot of action, as the story deserves it, therefore it is important to know how to play as Hector
Who is Hector in Total War Saga Troy?
Before knowing how to play as Hector it is necessary to understand that we are in a game where it is crucial to achieve the union of forces of the tribes, preventing Troy from falling is a necessary goal so it is necessary to have diplomacy and some patience, Hector always He has been by his brother's side and the mere possibility of knowing how to play as Héctor allows us, among other things, to make it clear that we are not a choice to lead the family, even though Paris and his wife Helena are not afraid of the best decisions, we will be there to support you.
Total War Saga Troy: How to Get Amazons DLCTotal War Saga Troy: How to Build
What are the requirements to play as Hector in Total War Saga Troy?
The opportunity to know how to play as Hector allows us to make some alliances with some tribes, there is no major concern about extending the empire, it is better to ensure what we already have, and place them all under the same banner, this allows us to handle two mechanics particular and each one of them has its own characteristics in Total War Saga Troy, these are:
The League of Assuwan.
- Friends of Ilios: This alliance gives us a 10 percent morale boost while defending, it is based on an active alliance of 4 regions.
- Ilios: It is an alliance made up of 4 allied regions.
- The Pact of Strength: This alliance in Total War Saga Troy allows us to achieve a 15 percent morale boost while defending, is able to achieve 8 percent range in the campaign movement and is active with 10 allied regions.
- The Growth League: This alliance allows us to have 5 percent less cost per recruitment, it has the ability to increase morale by at least 15 percent when defending, this alliance remains active when there is a group of 20 alliances working in set.
- Powerful alliance: As we know how to play as Hector, we are offered the possibility of having more alliances, it is particularly possible to increase morale by 25 percent when defending, it has a 16 percent range of movement, it has the ability to decrease keeping all of them at 10 percent, this alliance when active is made up of 40 allied regions working together with us.
- Assuwa: This is undoubtedly the best alliance we can get by knowing how to play as Hector, it has the ability to reduce recruitment costs by 15 percent, it can reduce the maintenance of troops by 20 percent, it allows us to choose With a 20 percent campaign movement bonus, this alliance is active when there are a total of 60 or more allied regions working together with us.
- Los Caprichos de Príamo: This is another particular mechanic that is vital to be aware of in Total War Saga Troy, it is ideal to win a favor from Príamo and for this there are some rareas that are available also with at least 3 bonuses, although it is our brother It is somewhat complicated so it will be necessary to beat him in Total War Saga Troy, this represents opting for approval and with this it is possible to get the Heir of Troy marker allowing us to obtain the Trojan provinces but not only these since it is possible to get our brother's confederate.
How to play as Hector in Total War Saga Troy?
Playing as Héctor simply allows us to get away from violence and opt more for diplomacy, the issue of allies is fundamental, joint work, there is the possibility of forming a considerable number of allies, it is a challenge that may take some time but that Given the time that this takes, it can be quite formidable, although everything seems to point to Hector being a politician, he also has his record in battle, but he chooses to move the troops as defenders, he chooses to take small territories forming complex alliances Since he is intelligent since he chooses to take heavy units such as the ideal archers for the battlefield, he is not interested in receiving credit for any activity and he usually makes friends everywhere Now that you know how to play as Hector, it is time to choose to take control with this character and understand that it is possible to get allies without spilling much blood in Total War Saga Troy.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Total War Saga Troy: How to Play as AgamemnonTotal War Saga Troy: How to Replenish TroopsTotal War Saga Troy: How to increase InfluenceTotal War Saga Troy: How to Fix Error 0xc000007bTotal War Saga Troy: Achilles GuideTotal War Saga Troy: Paris GuideTotal War Saga Troy: Hector GuideTotal War Saga Troy: How to get new alliancesTotal War Saga Troy: how to get resourcesTotal War Saga Troy: How to improve relations with other factionsTotal War Saga Troy: How to use army replenishmentTotal War Saga Troy: How to improve province happinessTotal War Saga Troy: high influence bonus guideTotal War Saga Troy: How To Calm AchillesTotal War Saga Troy: How to improve morale