The Sims 4 continue to generate fantastic activities and that is why today we explain how to be a paranormal investigator
What to know about being a paranormal investigator in The Sims 4?
This is a task that allows us to have the possibility of exorcising the house of other Sims, because with this new update we have the opportunity to get ourselves some more creepy things, which makes it necessary to become paranormal investigators because this allows us to defend ourselves against some elements in this game such as ghosts or the occult.
The Sims 4: How To Dress AnimalsThe Sims 4: How to Fix Script Call Failed Error
How to be a paranormal investigator in The Sims 4?
To achieve this it is necessary:
- Reach Medium Skill Level of 5.
- Get the spirit table, and it can be unlocked just by entering a haunted house for the first time.
- Select in our dialogue option "Guidry" and then select "What is a paranormal investigator?"
- Talk to Guidry about our intention to become paranormal investigators, and he will be the one who gives us the license.
- With the license there is the possibility of being hired as professional paranormal investigators, which opens the way for us to forge an independent career.
There is another way to become a paranormal investigator, for this it is necessary to have the amount of 3,000 points, and access the rewards store to buy the license, because in this way we can earn a living doing this type of work professionally. Now that you know how to be a paranormal investigator, it is the perfect time to try it at The Sims 4 and in this way get a new way of working.
Microsoft Windows , macOS , PlayStation 4 , Xbox One
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
The Sims 4: How to Fix UI Cheats Extension Not WorkingThe Sims 4: How to start Cottage LivingThe Sims 4: How to get cows and llamasThe Sims 4: what are all the challengesThe Sims 4: Simple Living GuideThe Sims 4: How to Help the NeighborsThe Sims 4 : How to get wild rabbits and birdsThe Sims 4: Taking a Screenshot - Tips and tricksThe Sims 4: How to resize ObjectsThe Sims 4: How to Disable AutonomyThe Sims 4: How to do a Homework - Tips and tricksThe Sims 4: How to activate Risky WoohooThe Sims Mobile: How to Get Unlimited MoneyThe Sims 4: How to Summon Guidry in ParanormalThe Sims 4: How to level up your Medium skill in ParanormalThe Sims 4: How To Summon BonehildaThe Sims 4: How to Be Paranormal InvestigatorSims 4: How to Join Resistance in Journey to Batuu