The activities continue at Stardew Valley and today we tell you how to make the recycling machine
What to know about the recycling machine in Stardew Valley?
This is only one necessary object that allows us to have the possibility of obtaining some resources, since there are several elements that are present in this game, and we can give them a specific one even though they may have been considered worthless or useful, so that we know how to manufacture The recycling machine becomes a necessary task where you will get the most out of some objects, it is also important to bear in mind that reaching this point requires having level 4 fishing.
Stardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden Walnut
How to make the recycling machine in Stardew Valley?
Before starting this manufacturing process, it is necessary to have certain necessary materials, because with the machine already built there is the opportunity to convert what were junk objects into useful objects and for this we must have:
- 1 iron bar: this is a necessary object to make the machine, and it acts as a main element, because since we have already reached level 4 of fishing it is very likely that we have the bar with us.
- 25 of wood: This is another element necessary to make the machine, and we can achieve this by cutting trees inside and outside the farm.
- 25 Stone: It is necessary to take a look in the mines or the stone mounds of the farm and use a pick to extract them.
Now that we have manufactured the recycling machine we can reuse some objects and turn them into other favorable elements such as:
Now that you know how to make the recycling machine, it is time to try it and in this way to make use of some objects that have been discarded in Stardew Valley.
- Refined quartz: this is another object that we can make and get completely, for this it is necessary to get some amount of broken glass.
- Refined quartz: to achieve this you need to look for quite a few broken CDs which can represent a 100 percent chance.
- Torches: it is necessary to recycle soaked newspaper, with this we get a 90 percent chance of getting a torch.
- Wood: there is a 75 percent chance of getting it with this machine and for this it is necessary to find driftwood.
- Stone: There is a chance of receiving the amount of three stones in a 49 percent chance when recycling trash.
- Iron Ore: There is a 30 percent chance of getting 3 by recycling trash.
- Coal: There is a 25 percent chance of getting 3 by recycling trash.
- Fabric: this can be achieved in a 10 percent probability which is not highly recommended to do, however, if you want to do it, it is your decision.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle OilStardew Valley: How to get Maple SyrupStardew Valley: How to get ectoplasmStardew Valley: How to Get Large MilkStardew Valley: How to Catch Albacore - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to Get Void ChickensStardew Valley: How to Get Infinity WeaponsStardew Valley: How to Plant Ancient Fruit