Knowing where to find all the trading cards is simply a must at The Last of Us Part 2
As we progress in The Last of Us Part 2 we find the possibility of obtaining some exchange cards that are trading, as they are part of the many items that we can get, since these are added to the workbenches and artifacts, only now we We concentrate on knowing where to find all trading cards that have a high degree of importance in this game.
Where to find all trading cards in The Last of Us Part 2?
It is already a considerable advantage to have these exchange cards, but it is necessary to consider that we do not have them absolutely in all the chapters, as they are specifically available in the chapters where we can.
Where to find all trading in Act 1 in The Last of Us Part 2?
Awakening Chapter (2 trading cards)
- Siscayla: The card is in the Main Street Gallery specifically on a bulletin board.
- The Keene Twins: We can get this card in a barrel near the dart board in the Tipsy Bison bar.
- Patrol Chapter (2 trading cards)
- Knowing where to find all trading cards simply makes us move through specific specific chapters, in the particular case of Patrol chapter 4 we have 2 and they are:
- Character: The card is located on a shelf inside the house with a car in front, it will only be necessary to get in the car and proceed to enter the house in The Last of Us Part 2
- Laurent Foucalt CEO SPARK: This card is obtained from a desk in the warehouse on the left, as we access it while we explore the hiding place after entering the library.
Where to find all trading in Act 2 in The Last of Us Part 2?
The Door Chapter (4 collectible cards, Seattle Day 1)
- Motivator: We got this card inside a bus stop, so that the stop that has some abandoned cars in The Last of Us Part 2 is necessary.
- The children of Starfire: Continue our goal by knowing where to find all the collectible cards and we will have to go to the front of a booth and visualize the bulletin board where the card will be to arrive, it will only be necessary to follow the sign that marks us north.
- Chess Master: We continue our tour to go through another card and this one is inside the watchtower, our task is to move through the stairs to get there and this must be done by Ellie when she climbs the Seattle QZ wall, she will walk on the platform and proceed to climb again looking for another ladder.
- Oozer: This card is next to a chair and it will only be necessary to continue with Ellie, because she will have to use a line and proceed to throw it on the mobile office building, continue to climb as soon as the generator has started in The Last from us part 2
Chapter, City Center, (5 trading cards)
- Das Wort: We follow our records by knowing where to find all trading cards and we get to chapter 2 of the second act, this specific card requires opening a drawer and taking it, so it is necessary to go to the cash register at the end of the counter in the store by Valiant Music.
- Doctor Uckmann: to get to the card it will be necessary to go to the top of the ruined building where we will see some sandbags in addition to a desk with a box on the left side and the card, to get there it is necessary to leave the Valiant Music store To get to the bus stop with Down of the Wolf part 2 of the signs, from there we see the building.
- Flo: to get this card it will be necessary to have the combination 0451 to open the safe where it is located, since it is located at the checkpoint of west door 2.
- Large Blue: This card is located under the coffee machines and it will be necessary to go behind the counter in the Ruston cafe.
- Know everything: This letter is in a drawer between the two beds and this leads us to move to the Serevena hotel in room 2.
Eastbrook Elementary Chapter (1 trading card)
- Cardio: We continue to progress through this game and this allows us to know where to find all the trading cards, because this card makes us go to a chest of drawers located on the left side in front of the bed in the apartment bedroom, this means that Ellie will need jump on the balcony.
Chapter, Capitol (6 trading cards)
- Kinnard Esq: Found in a drawer next to the couch in house number 3 that has a light blue exterior color of The Last of Us Part 2
- Rockafella: This card will be obtained among the garbage so that it is necessary to go through the alley and observe the window that will be open half the way and proceed to cross it, this is given after passing house number 6 with an outdoor pool.
- Doctor Stem: This card is located near a turntable on top of a cafe, in the library that is in front of gasoline.
- Sergeant Frost: Knowing where to find all trading is an arduous task and this card is specifically obtained at a locker in the storage area of a fuel store that Ellie arrives in after going down the roof hole in The Last of We Part 2.
- Candlestick: The card is near an ATM and we got it after exploring the liquor store.
- Bizarreba: This card is among the books in the children's section of the Wellwishes thrift store across from the martial arts center.
Chapter Channel 13 (1 trading card)
- Kimimela: This card is on a desk in an office that faces the window in the television center.
Chapter, The Tunnels (2 trading cards)
- The Gnome: We got it under a train in the trash, then it goes through the room of the crashed train, because this happens at the train station and is part of the task of knowing where to find all trading cards.
- Bastet: the card is at the top of the suitcase that we reached when crossing a gap under a crashed train after leaving the metro station.
The Theater Chapter (2 trading cards)
- Mortem: The card is on the bottom shelf on the bottom floor of the counter.
- Beyond: This card is between the sofas and chairs after going up to the main hallway.
Chapter, The Gift (2 trading cards)
- The Nighthawk: This card is one of the banks of the Wyoming museum.
- Saura: We follow our progress by knowing where to find all trading cards and this one is exactly under a bench on the right hand side, we can get as soon as Ellie swims across to the second part of the museum.
Where to find all trading in Act 3 in The Last of Us Part 2?
Hillcrest Chapter (5 trading cards)
- Wachumero: The journey continues to know where to find all trading cards and we got this one inside a truck so that it breaks the window beginning the chapter.
- Sahir the Sorcerer: We got this card at The Last of Us Part 2 among some boxes inside the Caroline Paper Co. building
- Naledi the Younger. Knowing where to find all trading cards easily is favorable, and this is the bicycle card, we can get it by completing the garbage container puzzle.
- Brainstorming: this card is with some toys in The Last of Us Part 2 in a toy house and to get there Ellie must jump to access the garden and take it.
- Reverb: To take it it is necessary for Ellie to crawl under the bed in a room in the last building on the right that Ellie has climbed and faced some mercenaries, because this occurs in the garden area where it is possible to train with the bow, as you will see knowing where to find all trading cards easily makes us stay in action at The Last of Us Part 2.
Find Rope Chapter (2 trading cards)
- The Austinger: This card is found in the back seat of a car that is going down the hill with a little water, and this is given after taking a ride with Joel.
The Seraphim Chapter (6 trading cards)
Randy Styles - We got this card on a shelf near the cash registers at the grocery store.
- Change shift to: Saber where you will find all trading cards simply allows us to mobilize enough for this game and this one is in a sofa to which we arrived breaking the glass and swinging us to the room, after running through the elevator in the area of the lobby.
- Zodiac Sign: This card in The Last of Us Part 2 can be obtained on the bedside table on the left side of the apartment bed.
- Archi-Enemy: The card is on a desk in front of the metal door, it is necessary to break the door that is locked and located in the Seattle Conference Center.
- Doppelganger: Our tour must be done with specific Ellie. This letter was obtained under a table in the apartment complex after the first meeting with the Scars.
- Bhat M`Andarr: This card is on the counter at the entrance of Weston Pharmacy at The Last of Us Part 2.
Where to find all trading in Act 4 in The Last of Us Part 2?
Aquarius Path Chapter (4 trading cards)
- Esquire: we will get among the travel briefcases in the theater.
- Tormentra: This card is on a desk in front of the entrance to the room in the building where Jesse is who asks us for help with the bookshelves.
- Tanager: Continuing our journey to find out where to find all trading cards, we arrived at the card at the bottom of the library shelf, which we dragged ourselves through the rubble.
- Tattoo: This card is on the shelves of the destroyed building and is given after the scene where we decided with Jesse to steal a boat in The Last of Us Part 2.
The Flooded City Chapter (2 trading cards)
- Seff-L`ho`phad. This card is located in a drawer on the right side which needs to be reached through the flooded room as soon as we pass the barcode through the open door.
- Khazakh Bright: This card is under the cash register, which we access through a door that leads to the toy store in the game room.
Where to find all trading in Act 5 in The Last of Us Part 2?
Chapter Pushing inward (1 trading card)
- CBB-73: this card is on the children's room desk inside the mansion at The Last of Us Part 2
The Complex Chapter (1 trading card)
This is all we know about where to find all trading, as it is simply a long but interesting task at The Last of Us Part 2
- Sparkhug Knowing where to find all the collectable cards is simply helpful, and it's very close to the stereo table we reached through the brown doors of the building at The Last of Us Part 2
PlayStation 4 PS4
Action-adventure, survival horror
Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Store
June 19, 2020
Other Articles Related
The Last of Us Part 2: How to get Garage Safe CodeThe Last of Us Part 2: How to Beat EllieThe Last of Us Part 2: How to beat infected, WLF and the ScarsThe Last of Us Part 2: Where to find the Descent CollectiblesThe Last of Us Part 2: How to access the TV StationThe Last of Us Part 2: how to get Sniper rifleThe Last of Us Part 2: How to defeat the HordeThe Last of Us Part 2: How to get Big Win Safe CombinationThe Last of Us Part 2: Where to find the GuitarThe Last of Us Part 2: Where to find all the Resort CollectiblesThe Last of Us Part 2: Where to find all Pushing Inland CollectiblesThe Last of Us Part 2: Where to find the Journal EntryThe Last Of Us Part 2: How to get Court House Safe codeThe Last Of Us Part 2: How to get bank safe codeThe Last Of Us Part 2: Employee of the month safe combination codeThe Last of Us Part 2: how to get Gun silencerThe Last of Us Part 2: How to complete Chapter 7 Packing Up - WalkthroughThe Last of Us Part 2: How to defeat the Rat King - Tips and tricksThe Last of Us Part 2: How to open all Safe easily with one codeThe Last of Us Part 2: How to get Soda Can Door Code