Telegram has managed to generate a major stir recently in communication and that is why we are going to talk to you about how to use groups and channels
What is Telegram?
Social media has gained more and more space, and therefore it is necessary to talk to you about how to use groups and channels, because simply this instant messaging application has suddenly managed to penetrate, but some users still feel somewhat confused in relation to the issue of groups and channels, although it is true everyone says that it is a fairly simple and easy-to-use application not necessarily all of them can be handled with that comfort, it should also be made clear that it is only available for Android.
Microsoft Store: How to Fix Error Code 0x89235172
How to use the groups and channels in Telegram?
There are two ways to get to join a group and this can happen in this way:
- Clicking on an invitation link
- Have a Telegram account.
- Find the link of the group to which we want to join and this can be done in a message issued by the administrator of a group, or in the YouTube comments.
- We must observe the link of a group that looks similar to this: https: //t.me/group_name
- It is worth noting that the name of the group works as an alias so there is the possibility of changing the name and choosing to put the name of the original group.
- When we see the link it will only be necessary to click to go to the group and when we arrive this allows us to visualize the option that tells us "Join the group" and we proceed to press and that's it.
Another option that we have in Telegram to use groups and channels is:
Search the group on the web
This is all we need to know about how to use groups and channels, in this way you will be able to access Telegram and enjoy everything that this application brings to us.
- Open the web browser where we will write tdirectory.me and press Enter.
- Next we are shown a search box where we place the word related to the group or its name.
- Below we are presented with a number of possible options which leads us to navigate through them until we get the one we are looking for and click on it.
- Then the profile will be opened in a new page, we proceed to subscribe in order to join the group, some require approval from the so-called moderators which will take us some time, but in reality this does not last long.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Hulu: How to Fix Sorry this channel is temporarily unavailable ErrorUbisoft: How to Fix Ubisoft Connect Cannot Complete the Uninstall ErrorHow to Change Your ID Number When You CallCrunchyroll: How to Download Premium Unlocked v3.4.1Iphone: How to Fix battery not charging to 100%?Netflix: How to Fix Error NW-3-6WhatsApp: How to Fix Voice Messages Not WorkingGoogle Voice: How to Set Up VoicemailSim Error: How to Fix Sim Not Provisioned Error on Android or iPhoneSteam: How To Level UpMAC Address: How to Find On PC or Mac my MAC AddressmacOS: How to free up space on your MacTwitter: How to Change Display NameFacebook: How to Login whwn Forgot the PasscodeiPhone: How to transfer data from your old phoneSpotify: How to Make Sound Better