Today we bring you a Spider-Man Miles Morales guide where we will explain how to use all visor Mods.
What to know about the Viewer Mods in Spider-Man Miles Morales?
Due to a feature that was added to this game, it is possible that we make changes through the Visor Mods, which allow us to make adjustments related to the unlocked costumes, which helps to have better control over our characters, but if We want to understand how to use all the Mods of the visor, we must consider some necessary requirements for this to be possible, among which are the currency, the level we are in and manage to unlock a special suit, now we will have the details presented in the next content.
How to use all visor mods in Spider-Man Miles Morales?
Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Get 100x ComboSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Break Walls
- The Supply Eye Viewer Mods requires 10 coins and 1 technical part, which will increase the speed at which the gadget's ammo is obtained.
- The Perfect Sight Visor Mods requires 14 coins and 2 technical pieces, with which we will see an increase in evasion.
- The Mods of the optical triangulation has a requirement of 8 coins, obtaining with this the scan with which the enemies will be marked through the walls allowing the stealth mode to be activated.
- The Eye Mods at the target level requires that we be at level 10 and 10 coins, allowing an enemy to be connected by a line with the others to be seen at this moment.
- The Mods of the eyes in the neck, has the requirements that we have level 10, 14 coins and 3 technical pieces with which the camouflage will be activated instantly automatically in those stealth encounters before it becomes detected.
- The residual poison Mods have a requirement of level 10 and 11 coins so that once a poisonous attack is made, it becomes visible and ends up being absorbed on contact so that this kind of attack increases its power.
- The Phantom Attack Mods require the crimson hooded suit resulting in deafness on enemies instantly when we are camouflaged, where hits from the web will not be able to hear.
- Non-traceable Mods require that we have the T.R.A.C.K. allowing 25 percent less damage from ranged attacks.
- The Master of Deception Mods requires the vision suit of the Brooklyn Academy, managing to obtain a bonus of poisonous power through aerial tricks.
- The threat sensor Mods require a new game, achieving a slowdown in a short time by being able to dodge perfectly
- The Mods BAM! POW! WHAM! It requires the Spider Verseo suit, achieving with this that those sound effects of a combat in a different land are seen.
- The Venom Overclock Mods requires the S.T.R.I.K.E. taking this during a health drop poisonous energy increased.
- The Mods claim requires the purple reign suit, achieving with this that the ammunition of a device is replaced once during a melee with an enemy we make a stealthy dismantling.
Finally, now that we are up to speed on How to use all visor Mods, let the fun continue on Spider-Man Miles Morales.
PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
November 12, 2020
Other Articles Related
Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Transfer Data From PS4 to PS5Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to use All Suit ModsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Use All Visor ModsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Fix Install Stuck at 79% - Downloading errorSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Solve Train PuzzleSpider-Man Miles Morales: Where to find Jefferson Davis’ Grave in HarlemSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Unlock All SuitsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Find The Last CachesSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to fix Error Code CE-34878-0Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Fast TravelSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Get Spiderverse SuitSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Switch SuitsSpider-Man Miles Morales: Where to find Tech PartsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Get the Bodega Cat SuitSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Take a SelfieSpider-Man Miles Morales: All Camouflage SkillsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to turn on or turn off PodcastsSpider-Man Miles Morales: Gadgets Guide