We invite you to discover How to use all suit Mods, a new task in Spider-Man Miles Morales.
What to know about the suit mods in Spider-Man Miles Morales?
We have a system of modifications where we can apply a series of effects to our suits, thus achieving a better capacity in the character and achieving a better role in general, the modifications that we can apply to the suits bring with them a variety of characteristics, achieving obtain some advantages for the confrontations, only that we must understand how to use all suit mods and that is what the following content will bring us, let's see it.
How to use all suit Mods suit in Spider-Man Miles Morales?
Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Get 100x ComboSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Break Walls
In this way we come to the end of this Spider-Man Miles Morales guide, now it is understood How to use all suit Mods, it only remains to enjoy it to the fullest.
- The Poison Moment Suit Mod requires level 10, 12 coin tokens and 2 technical pieces, achieving with this that the enemy is stunned with poison once they have 6 hits from a combo.
- The Induction Mail Suit Mod requires 10 coin tokens and 1 technical piece, which we get for each hit in which the enemy is stunned with poison an amount of life.
- The Untouchable Suit Mod requires 8 currency tokens, causing an additional 50 percent damage for 5 seconds once we have perfectly dodged our attack.
- The Unbreakable Suit Mod has no requirements and with it the damage caused by melee attacks will be reduced by 25 percent.
- The Suppressed Poison Resistance Suit Mod requires the Miles Morales 2099 suit which will reduce the length of the suppressed Roxxon poison, managing to instantly eliminate Roxxon's balls once the camouflage is activated.
- The Energy Launcher Suit Mod requires the homemade suit and with this the damage caused by the objects that are thrown is increased.
- The Zap Slap Suit Mod requires the classic suit, which creates a shock force upon destruction of underground weapons.
- The Deep Bags Suit Mod requires level 10, 14 coin tokens and 2 technical pieces, with which you get an increase in the ammo of the gadgets.
- The Hidden Fury Suit Mod requires level 10, 10 coin tokens and 2 technical pieces, for each hit that occurs when attacking melee an additional camouflage time is generated.
- The Poison Shield Suit Mod requires a new game, this shield will be activated once a full bar of poison is used, for 5 seconds and in that time it is able to avoid all kinds of damage and those who are attacking melee they end up stunned.
- The Verso Vibration Suit Mod requires the Spider Verso suit, with which you get an imitation of the aesthetic coming from a different land.
- The Energy Transfer Suit Mod requires the training suit for spiders, with this the transfer of certain energy from the camouflage not used for the poison is achieved, this occurs when the camouflage is turned off.
- The Strongest Cobweb Suit Mod is required from the animated suit, making enemies take longer to get rid of the cobwebs.
- The Steady Focus Suit Mod requires the final suit, with which you get when moving a drainage reduction for speed camouflage.
PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
November 12, 2020
Other Articles Related
Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Transfer Data From PS4 to PS5Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to use All Suit ModsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Use All Visor ModsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Fix Install Stuck at 79% - Downloading errorSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Solve Train PuzzleSpider-Man Miles Morales: Where to find Jefferson Davis’ Grave in HarlemSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Unlock All SuitsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Find The Last CachesSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to fix Error Code CE-34878-0Spider-Man Miles Morales: How to Fast TravelSpider-Man Miles Morales: How To Get Spiderverse SuitSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Switch SuitsSpider-Man Miles Morales: Where to find Tech PartsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Get the Bodega Cat SuitSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to Take a SelfieSpider-Man Miles Morales: All Camouflage SkillsSpider-Man Miles Morales: How to turn on or turn off PodcastsSpider-Man Miles Morales: Gadgets Guide