We invite you to discover how to complete the Fated Fortune Challenges, a new task in Sea of Thieves.
What to know about Sea of Thieves?
Due to the last update we have that a series of objects were brought which allow us to access many specials, we have that this event has its beginning on October 28 and ends on December 9, so in this period we have to complete all the challenges on this date, it is important to note that the availability of the challenges is not instantaneous, now it is ideal that we know how to complete the predestined fortune challenges and we have the answers in the next content, let's see.
How to complete the predestined fortune challenges in Sea of Thieves?
The challenges of the wild shores
On October 28 we have the availability of these and they are the following:
Outside of any tavern we need to talk to Larinna getting information about the bilge rats and what happens
Beat 10 Shadows of Destiny
The lanterns that are in our boat we must light them all, mixing the green and purple colors
Through the coasts of abundance we will make the lighting of the green or purple lighthouses
Read the Umbra notes on the crooked necks
From the well of destiny you have to take the green and purple flame
The challenges of the ancient sands
We have them available on November 4 and these are the following:
- Talk to the ferryman on the Damned Ferry for a dialogue
- Eliminate blue or white shadows x10
- With blue and white flames it is necessary to light all the ship's lanterns
- With blue and white flames light up all the lighthouses that are on the ancient islands
- Read Umbra's Notes in the Fort of the Damned
- From the well of destiny we will take the blue and white flames
- Challenges of the Roaring Skies
On November 11 they are available and to know how to complete the predestined fortune challenges are the following:
- Set 5 skeletons on fire
- Beat a total of 10 red or pink shades
- With the red and pink flames we must light all the lanterns of our ship
- With the red and pink flames you have to turn on all the headlights that are along the devil's roar
- Beat a player from a different team
- From the well of destiny we will collect the red and pink flames
- The challenges of defeating the damned
These are available on November 18 at Sea of Thieves and these are as follows:
- Defeat Lord Graymarrow 5 times
- To start the fort of the damned you have to use a ritual skull
- At least once we have to complete Larinna's trips
- With the ships that have the same color we must form an alliance
- Being in an alliance we must complete the fort of the damned
- Having 6 different llamas sail on the boat
Knowing how to complete the predestined fortune challenges is interesting, as it allows us to unwind and have more fun in Sea of Thieves.
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Xbox Game Studios, Microsoft store, Steam
Other Articles Related
Sea of Thieves: How to find All beacon in Fate of the DamnedSea of Thieves: How to find Umbra’s Musings at the Fort of the DamnedSea of Thieves: How to beat white and blue Shadows of FateSea of Thieves: How to get blue and white flames from the Well of FatesSea of Thieves: Where to find Tall TaleSea of Thieves: How to complete Fated Fortune ChallengesSea of Thieves: How to get Ritual SkullsSea of Thieves: How to get dogsSea of Thieves: How to Get Battletoads Ship SetSea of Thieves: How to beat Captain FlameheartSea Of Thieves: How to add FriendsSea of Thieves: How to fix error code AvocadoBeardSea of Thieves: Howto find a skeleton throneSea of Thieves: How to beat Ghost ShipsSea of Thieves: Where to find the MegalodonSea of Thieves: How to fix voice chat not working errorSea of Thieves: How to Get All daily bountiesSea of Thieves: How to available cursesSea of Thieves: How to fix error code BronzebeardSea of Thieves: How to beat the Kraken