We are still looking for artifacts in Resident Evil Village and this makes it convenient to tell you where to find lock picks
What are the picks used for in Resident Evil Village?
As we progress we usually get some things that actually require certain artifacts, specifically lockpicks are a type of tool necessary to open containers, because as we will see most of these are usually closed, the detail is that here the lockpicks are only usually Usable once, because when fulfilling their function they are usually destroyed.
Where to find lock picks in Resident Evil Village?
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
Below we leave a list of the lock picks obtained so far, in case we find more we will keep this guide updated, for now these are the ones found:
- Lock Pick 1: This is obtained after defeating the sisters and this usually occurs in the room next to the kitchen of Dimitrescu's castle.
- Lock Pick 2: we usually get it when one of the sisters chases us, specifically in the armory, to get us the lock on the table.
- Lockpick 3: it is necessary to find the mask of joy and this is found in the attic.
- Picklock 4: we get this artifact in the well that is usually behind the house in West Old Town.
- Picklock 5: we get this one in the garden of a small house, for this it is necessary to defeat the boss of the dolls.
- Picklock 6: This is usually found at the bottom of the well to the north of the mountain stream.
- Lock Pick 7: to get it you need to search an underground part of the Heisenberg factory.
Now that you know where to find lock picks, it's time to dive into this search and get these tools to open containers in Resident Evil Village.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster