Today we bring you a Resident Evil Village guide where we will explain how to fix no audio and stuttering.
What to know about Resident Evil Village?
Like many games, we come to find some problems that can affect our gameplay, during the demo there were audio problems and stuttering, which happened for all platforms, considering that we are in a game where sound plays a fundamental role. It is normal not to want to go through this, now there are some possible solutions that can help us in such a case How to fix no audio and stuttering, for this we can count on the content of this guide below, let's see it.
How to fix no audio and stuttering in Resident Evil Village?
To try to answer How to fix no audio and stuttering there are some solutions that we can consider applying in Resident Evil Village, these being the following:
- The virtual surround sound must be deactivated, for this we go to the game options menu and in audio we do it.
- Restart the game by pausing it when we see this problem, by pressing Esc and waiting a few seconds to start it again.
- There is a possibility that our audio device is not in optimal operation, then it may be necessary to change it.
- If we notice that this problem occurs at the same time that the FPS has dropped, we may need to work with this FPS problem first.
- In the game settings we set the rendering to Interlaced.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
For the different platforms it can be motivated for different reasons, in some cases the game code may have something to do with it, but certainly the problems come to be on our side in most cases, so for this we can consider some aspects such as the following.
- The adjustment of the device on PC: it is important in terms of How to fix no audio and stuttering that the device of our system is verified, ensuring that it is operational, because it could be affected by some software change that we have made ourselves, then if We have not had the correct choice of the device, it is possible that in Resident Evil Village the sound will not be reproduced, then we must configure it properly with the correct device being necessary that we use Windows I and choose the system to reach the sound that allows to alternate the reproduction by setting the device correct for the output of the same, now we can see on How to fix without audio and stuttering if it was solved when testing Resident Evil Village, in case of continuing the failure may be due to the drivers, which will require updating.
- Disable spatial sound: in some cases there may be the error in the Dolby surround sound for which we have it or in the case of activated headphones, so to see How to fix no audio and stuttering in Resident Evil Village, we have to go to the settings to deactivate them, then to do this we open the configuration with Windows I, enter the system and go to the sound, on the right we look for the option of the sound control panel, here are the speakers that are available, we right-click on these to go to the properties, we look for the spatial sound, and we choose the option to deactivate it, we save the changes.
- The audio drivers: there is a possibility that a corrupt state of the sound card drivers has occurred, it may even be that they are obsolete, which will take us on How to fix no audio and stuttering in Resident Evil Village that we go to the web page from the manufacturer to download the most recent version of the driver and thus install it, in case of continuing with this problem we can try making a change of the output device.
Now if we go through stuttering, some cuts in the audio and even jumps, it is appropriate to take into account that this can be motivated by multiple reasons, then to solve How to fix without audio and stuttering in Resident Evil Village we can consider the following options to help us.
- It is important to have the most recent update of the game, because it may be errors that come with the launch and with the patches that arrive later, these kinds of problems can be corrected
- The frame rate can be a problem that causes this failure due to the fall of these, something that can happen in different scenes, which can cause a change by force causing this problem to appear, then it is necessary that we be sure that our system complies with the minimum specifications to play it, being ideal that the FPS are stable, for this we will make an adjustment of the frame rate ourselves instead of it happening automatically, even in some cases an increase in speed may be necessary of these, taking into account that the speed is influenced by shadow textures, shadow quality, deactivating shadows, viewing distance, vertical synchronization, anti-aliasing and resolution, then making adjustments to these may improve the FPS, managing to end these failures.
- Another detail to consider regarding how to fix without audio and stuttering is that high ping lag can make stuttering present, it occurs with the loss of connection with the Resident Evil Village server, so it is important that our connection is high speed.
- It is possible that we can solve this failure by doing the audio configuration in Windows for this we are going to enter with Windows I reaching the systems to go to the sound, here we have the link of the sound control panel that makes us see the speakers, here We give the properties and in advanced we choose the lowest audio configuration, then we save the changes and check if the problem persists or not, if we continue it is necessary to test until we find the adjustment to reach the right balance.
The audio problems for which we are in the different consoles we do not have many possibilities, but we can try some things such as having the game in the latest update version, restarting the console and it will start again, we can present failures in the HDMI cable, therefore changing the cable can be a solution and even the port may be failing, which we will have to change if it is the case. Finally, now that we know how to fix no audio and stuttering we can get back to normal with our fun we have in this Resident Evil Village move.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster