We continue with the searches in Resident Evil Village and this allows us to tell you how to find all bells.
What is the point of finding all bells in Resident Evil Village?
This game brings us interesting searches, specifically we must find 5 bells because they are precisely the ones that will allow us to open a new area of the castle, some may be more difficult to find than others, however, it is a necessary task to execute and to explain it to you we are here.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
How to find all bells in Resident Evil Village?
The number of bells to find here is a total of 5 and they are usually located in this way:
Now that you know how to find all bells it is time to launch yourself in this search and thus continue the progress in Resident Evil Village.
- First bell: this is the easiest to locate, since it is usually sitting on the statue on the table, since it will only be enough to enter the room to the left of the easel to find it.
- Second bell: we continue after the easel and it is necessary to observe very carefully, because we must align the shot to see it, it is usually swinging in the distance in some gears that are usually holding it.
- Third bell: this makes us have to climb some stairs and look out the window of the room, where we will see the bell of the tower on the side and we must eliminate it with a weapon, to get to this location it is necessary to look over the fruitless portrait of Lady Dimitrescu, and from there go to the room.
- Fourth bell: state above, it is necessary to take care of turning to the right in such a way that this allows us to visualize a chandelier that usually hangs from the ceiling, it is necessary to shoot it so that it allows us to visualize the bell, by getting it to be driven forward we must take care of executing some other shots that can be made with the shotgun.
- Fifth bell: this is the last one, as it is a bit small, here not all of them usually contain the same size, in this sense, it is necessary to go to the room where there is a closet with paint and just above this we get the mini bell.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster