Today we come to talk to you about How to fix the error code SU-30746-0, a problem that affects us in PS4, let's see.
What is error code SU-30746-0 in PS4?
This is a failure that is presented to us and does not allow us to process the latest firmware update of the console, this is affecting a considerable number of users of the PS4, it is a problem that has been increasing and this does not allow us to enjoy it as much as should be possible.
PS5: How to Fix Error Code NP-104530-3
How to fix error code SU-30746-0 in PS4?
The first thing we need to do is find the file for updating the system software, but in case of not finding it, it is necessary:
In general terms, knowing how to fix the error code SU-30746-0 is quite easy, try it yourself, however if you know any other option to run it in PS4, you can share it.
- Turn off the PS4
- Once it is off, it is necessary to press the power button and keep it pressed until you hear two beeps, this makes it start in safe mode.
- Then you need to connect your DS4 controller and for this you only need to use the USB cable.
- Next we press the PS4 button.
- We proceed to select option number 3 corresponding to Update the system software.
- Then Update via the Internet and you're done.
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to Fix Spotify ErrorPS5: How to Fix Error Code NW-102216-2PS5: How to Fix An unidentified error occurredPS5: How to fix corrupted data - Tips and tricksPS5: How to use Zoom AppPS5: How to Fix Fan Buzzing NoisePS5: How to fix Can’t download or copy. Something went wrongPS5: How to Play at 120 FPSPS5: How to Fix Repairing Console Storage ErrorPS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-108262-9PS5: How to fix error CE-107938-8PS5: How to Pair Apple AirPods, Samsung Galaxy Buds or gaming headsetPS5: How to Fix Error Code Ws-37398-0PS5: How to Fix Error Code WS-116415-8 and WS-37398-0PS5: How to Fix Error Code WS-116522-7PS5: How to connect soundbarsystemPS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-107520-5