Today we want to indicate which one I buy with or without a Blu-ray drive, since it is a decision that we can make in PlayStation 5 PS5, let's see.
Which one do I buy with or without a PlayStation 5 PS5 Blu-ray drive?
Sony has been in charge of affirming that there are two versions of said console, which means that you have two options in the market to choose from, practically the same, because the only thing that changes is that it has a blu-ray unit and the other does not, well It is necessary to know that we still have time to choose which one I buy with or without a Blu-ray drive, since this while the stock is not exhausted since due to the clear specifications that PlayStation 5 PS5 has it is being highly sought after.
These are the features that PlayStation 5 PS5 has:
- It features AMD Ryzen Zen 8-core 3.5GHz CPU.
- They have 2.23 GHz Radeon RDNA-2 GPUs.
- It has GDDR6 memory with a storage space of 826 GB.
- Saber What I buy with or without a Blu-ray drive allows us the opportunity to review the following items:
- The console with a Blu-ray drive weighs 4.5 kilos, while the console without a Blu-ray drive weighs 3.5 kilos.
- The console with a Blu-ray drive has a consumption of 350W, while the console without a Blu-ray drive has a consumption of 340W.
- The console with a Blu-ray drive has dimensions of 390 x 104 x 260 mm, while the console without a Blu-ray drive has dimensions of 390 x 92 x 260 mm.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a PlayStation 5 PS5 without a Blu-ray drive?
- Technology advances extremely fast and therefore it is necessary to know which one I buy with or without a Blu-ray drive, as this is because there are two versions of the console and we can consider opting for the one that is most attractive to us. It is important to know the advantages of using a unitless console and they are as follows:
- There is no need to change a disk since we can start the games immediately since it has a library on the hard disk.
- It looks nice without unity, as this gives it an interesting aesthetic touch.
- It is much faster because there is no possibility of changing the disc, an option that slows down, since the games are already installed.
- The price is exactly the same as the PlayStation PS5 that comes with a Blu-ray drive.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection and a server that offers the game, as it totally depends on it.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a PlayStation 5 PS5 console with a Blu-ray drive?
- It is possible to buy the games, play them and then be able to sell them to buy another title of our interest.
- There is no need to depend entirely on the PlayStation Network server, or always on an internet connection, since you only need the disc to play.
- It is possible to have the opportunity to enjoy the moment itself, because the option of buying the game in a store, with its respective box, and having the emotion of breaking the plastic is definitely unique.
- We have the ability to play movies on Blu-ray disc.
- We can count on the option to collect our games.
Now that we know which one I buy with or without a Blu-ray drive, we can choose to choose the one that seems best to us, because here the pocket does not count, in any case it is interesting to have a PlayStation 5 PS5 in our hands.
- It is necessary to change discs to play different games.
- It is possible to suffer some disc breakage.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related