We have prepared for you a guide where we will teach you to perform Payback in WWE 2K20
The first thing we should know is that WWE 2K20 brings with it new Payback, which have a marked difference in relation to the standard movements, it is ideal to keep these movements at the right times, because it will depend on our defeat or our victory, moreover, it is good to note that these skill moves can be executed even when the recovery meter can be full, since it allows us to execute more powerful skills, the meter is filled every time we suffer damage, there is recovery skill level 1 and 2, so in this guide we will detail how to perform Payback that brings WWE 2K20.
How to perform Payback in WWE 2K20?
Before specifying the movements important to note that performing Payback in WWE 2K20 is available for the PS4 platform and Xbox One.
In PS4 has a default configuration, here the key is Triangle Y R2, so to get a recovery skill we have to press R2 + Triangle.
In Xbox One, this platform also has a default configuration only that the names of the keys are different, here the buttons are Y & RT, so getting a recovery ability in this console only requires pressing RT + Y.
What are the Payback level 1 skills in WWE 2K20?
These Payback skills in WWE 2K20 can be run when the recovery meter is full.
- Zarigüeya: this skill helps us catch our opponents off guard and we can go back on the offensive, to execute this skill we need to press R2 RT while leaning on the ropes or when we are cornered we will surely press Triangle Y to attack.
- Inversion: executing this skill we get a revision stock for certain advanced movements, to execute this movement we must keep pressed R2 RT and press Y Triangle.
- Automatic Reversal: this is part of the movements of ability that allows us to make an investment before the attack of one of our enemies falls on us, for this we must press R2 + Triangle RT + Y.
- Speed Buff: executing this movement allows us to increase our speed and be more effective in revisions, so we must keep pressed R2 and press Triangle TR and press Y.
- Instant Recovery: performing this Payback skill gives us a small increase in speed and allows us to stand once we have lowered, this is executed by holding down R2 and then pressing triangle RT & Y.
What are the Payback level 2 skills in WWE 2K20?
- The first thing to know is that these skills Payback are more powerful in WWE 2K20, therefore it is necessary to have enough recovery meter to achieve level 2, here we have 2 timers one is the dirty movement timer that is achieved by pressing R2 + Triangle RT + Y, to activate it and the fury timer that is achieved by pressing the same buttons to run it.
- Beast mode: this movement allows to increase the speed of grip and damage in a certain time, for it we must keep pressed R2 and press Triangle, RT and press Y.
- Fury loaded: to execute this move we must activate the timer of fury loaded and then keep pressed Square to be able to load the blow, once loaded, it is necessary to press square again because it lands the blow on our opponents.
- Hands of the destiny: this movement allows us to summon the subjects of the underworld, since these will immobilize our opponent, to execute this movement we must keep pressed R2 and press triangle RT and press Y.
- Power of blow: this movement presents us with a high possibility of disqualification, because we will hit our opponent with bronze knuckles, so we will only use them but under our risk, this is executed by activating the Dirty Move timer and then pressing R2+ triangle, or otherwise pressing RT + Y.
- Adrenaline Buff: this movement of skills allows us to increase the adrenaline because it allows us to lift more weight and increase our speed while we hold it, to execute it we must keep pressed R2, and press triangle, RTY.
- Apagon: this movement makes the lights go out and appear behind the opponent so we can do what we want with it but quickly, to execute it requires that both stars are inside the ring in a game of 1 against 1, there we must press R2 + triangle RT + Y.
- Move thief: this is part of a set of movements of our opponent against them in the game to execute them we must press R2 + Triangle or RTY.
- Electrifying: this move serves to increase the rate of impulse regeneration and is executed by holding down R2 and then pressing Triangle, RT Y.
- Hurry: this move is used to charge against our opponents, since if we manage to hit simply will consume the finisher of our opponent, to execute it we must press R2 + Triangle and then keep pressed L2.
- Finisher: with this move we can only win 1 finisher in the same game, because it is used to win a finisher, to execute it we must press R2 + Triangle, RT Y.
- Low hit: this ability of Payback is used to land a low hit, this move can be executed kneeling or standing, to do so we must activate the timer of dirty movement and then press R2 + Triangle, TR +Y.
- Tank buff: this mobility is reduced during this phase, this is used to get a defense impulse, to execute this movement we must hold down R2 and then press Triangle, TR and press Y.
- Resistance: this movement is executed during the QTE of pin, submission or elimination to escape a situation easily, this is done by pressing Triangle + R2 Y + RT.
- Strengthen: this move is used to create a steel barrier around our character, it will increase the damage and weight, to execute this move we must hold down R2 and then press Triangle RT and press Y.
- Running in: this move is executed while we are down, is a way to call an ally and help us in combat, this can only be used inside the ring and in games 1 vs 1, to execute it is necessary to hold down R2 and then press Triangle, RT and press Y.
- Poisonous fog: this movement allows to land Poison Mist, because it has very high possibilities to disqualify us, since to use it is a watering that runs each one freely, to make this movement we must activate the timer Dirty Move and then Press R2 + Triangle RT + Y.
In conclusion, we hope that our guide will be useful and you can perform the skills of Payback that you consider necessary in WWE 2K20.
Other Articles Related
WWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to get more ArenasWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to get John CenaWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to Drop a CarWWE 2K Battlegrounds: Bagpipes GuideWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to fix Level 1 Progress ResetWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to fix You need to be online ErrorWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to do a finisherWWE 2K20: How to unlock Chyna - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to unlock Chyna - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to get Ribbie - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to Fix Image Uploader BugWWE 2K20: How to Get Out of the Ring - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to Drag - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to Get Up - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to Change Controls - tips and tricksWWE 2K20: How to Perform Skill MovesWWE 2K20 Controls Guide for PS4 and Xbox OneWWE 2K20: How to perform PaybackWWE 2K20: How to Unlock All ArenasWWE 2K20: How to Perform OMG Moments