Cyberpunk 2077 has achieved a fantastic success and therefore it is convenient to explain to you How to fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined”.
What is the Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined” in Cyberpunk 2077?
This game had some number of errors at the beginning, however, these were solved allowing you to enjoy this game, however, today it is necessary to know how to solve the error. Cyberpunk 2077 has stabilized, because it is a problem that is usually related to the loading screen that tends to get stuck, this problem usually occurs when we can barely see the developer's logo, in this sense, we bring some simple solutions that can be favorable and thus continue to enjoy the game.
How to fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined” in Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote Cojo
Choose to restart the system: this is the simplest solution and that we most often apply in the case of errors, for which it will only be enough to restart and if in that case this does not usually help you, you can go to one of the other solutions that we have here for you.
Choosing to update your graphics card driver - We keep talking about How to fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined” and this leads us to take a look at the graphic drivers, this because when they are obsolete they can throw us some considerable amount of errors, in this sense, it is usually necessary to take charge of downloading them and proceed to carry out the respective installation , especially considering that Nvidia has the Game Ready driver that usually has support for Cyberpunlk 2077 and for which we must:
- Disable third-party programs to be able to start Cyberpunk 2077.
- Then we will press Windows R and write "msconfig" and press Enter.
- Next we will go to the "Services" tab in order to check "Hide all Microsoft services".
- Then it is necessary to click on "Unlock all" and go to the "Start" tab.
- We click on "Open Task Manager" and deactivate one task at a time.
- To finish we restart the system and proceed to start the game.
Disable Overlays and MSI Afterburner: we continue talking about solutions and this implies deactivating the Overlays because they can be quite problematic when we want to launch the game, this does not see any difference between the GOG or Steam launcher, in the same way it will be important to deactivate MSI Afterburner and once this has been given, proceed to load the game normally, for this it is necessary:
In the case of the GOG overlay.
- We will start the GOGO client and go to the configuration.
- Then it is usually necessary to go to "Game Features" and seek to uncheck the "Overlay" option.
- Then we will relaunch the game and voila.
This is all we know about how to fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined”. in such a way that this allows us to continue playing Cyberpunk 2077 with due normality.
- We will start the Steam client and proceed to click on "Library".
- Then we right-click on Cyberpunk 2077.
- We will proceed to select "Properties and uncheck the" Activate Steam Overlay "option.
- To finish we launch the game and that's it.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego Ramirez