We are still immersed in the adventure for Monster Hunter Rise which allows us to tell you how to use barrel bombs.
What are barrel pumps in Monster Hunter Rise?
This game has a considerable amount of monsters that it will be necessary to get rid of, for this to have barrel bombs without a doubt great, because they are a type of explosive device that allows us to take advantage while we are in a battle, well It is necessarily possible to approach them on some occasions and that is where it is necessary to apply them.
How to use barrel bombs in Monster Hunter Rise?
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Anjanath
- Using them offers us the possibility of receiving an awakening bonus.
- It offers us the possibility of getting a multiplier x2.
- This type of bomb can generate a chain explosion which is favorable to defeat a monster.
- It is feasible to place several bombs close enough to the head of the sleeping monster to then unleash the explosions.
- To detonate these bombs it is necessary to have a remote weapon.
- Bombs must always be placed in front of the character.
- Barrel bombs are usually equipped from the item menu and when they are ready it will only be necessary to press Y to use them.
Once we have this type of bomb, it becomes necessary to carry out a bombardment, and this is a task that can perfectly well be applied from the air, in this sense, it is necessary to take care of equipping the pumps and using the Wirebug twice, before proceeding. To shoot the bombs, as this consists of launching bombs from the air so that some larger monsters can simply fall and from there carry out other types of attacks.In this sense, knowing how to use barrel bombs allows us to get rid of some monsters with explosives in Monster Hunter Rise.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's BeakMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Kulu-Ya-KuMonster Hunter Rise: How To Find Bloodrun JewelMonster Hunter Rise: How to Forge WeaponsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock Palamute ScrollsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Get Lagniapple