Monster Hunter Rise has for us many tasks which makes it convenient to tell you about How to change weapons.
What is the purpose of changing weapons in Monster Hunter Rise?
In a game where fighting and defeating monsters is a fundamental task, we must bear in mind that weapons play a crucial role, only in some circumstances it is necessary to change them, because they do not always work the same with all types of monsters, some usually have special features or ideal ammunition for some particular confrontations.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get a Red Serpent OrbMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Commendation Tickets
How to change weapon in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is a very interesting process and to carry it out requires to return to the camp to execute it, to achieve it is necessary:
- Press A when we enter the cabin.
- Then we look for the option that says "Manage equipment".
- We check because there inside there will be a "Box of items" from where we will choose the weapon we need for our respective expeditions.
This game usually offers us several options and some combo attacks, these are great in the case of facing some large monsters, for which it is necessary to consider:
Now that you know how to change weapons it is time to apply it and thus get to beat the opponents in an easier way in Monster Hunter Rise.
- As soon as the weapon is in our team we take care to undertake the respective journey.
- We have the ability to travel quickly to our camp while we are not in a battle to proceed to change the weapon.
- It is necessary to have a perfect weapon, because with it we are allowed to take the greatest advantage.
- While we are playing we are allowed to make as many changes as we deem necessary, that if while we are out of battle things usually flow normally and opt for our best implement.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Fix Failed to Save ErrorMonster Hunter Rise: How to Refund on PCMonster Hunter Rise: How to Fix Crashing at StartupMonster Hunter Rise: How to unlock SonicMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat AnjanathMonster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's Beak