Our Kill It With Fire guide lets us tell you about inserting USB drives to hack the mainframe
What do we need to hack the mainframe at Kill It With Fire?
The first thing we must understand is that we are playing the role of hackers, and although in reality it is possible to hack some servers even when connecting a USB this cannot be carried out, however here it is possible, only to achieve it in In the first instance, it will be necessary to proceed to eliminate about 10 spiders, after that if we are prepared to start our task, it is medium long because it will be necessary to insert at least about 8 USB drives.
Insert USB drives to hack mainframe at Kill It With Fire?
The first thing we need to focus on is getting the place where these USBs can be and they are the following places.
- One is located on the desk chair.
- There is a USB at the top of the computer tower.
- In the middle row of the blue cart located and seen when we enter the room.
- In the gray trash can next to the mainframe shelf.
- Behind the right monitor of the desk.
- Behind the photo that is framed of a woman and a cat on the shelf located above the desk.
- On the left side of the set of shelves in the second row from the top.
- Behind the photo that is framed with a man holding a slice of pizza on the desk.
This is a simple task after we have achieved the 10 spider kills, as it will only be necessary to use the mouse to take the memories in the above-mentioned locations and press the left button or simply the E to place them in the correct place.
This is all you need to know about inserting USB drives to hack the mainframe, as it is an interesting and necessary task in Kill It With Fire.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related