Our guide today on World of Warcraft Shadowlands lets us tell you how to get the schedule for Nathria Castle raid
What is Nathria Castle in World of Warcraft Shadowlands?
This is simply a location where Mr. Denathrius, who some time ago ruled the inhabitants of Ravendreth, has his favorable time but then he will follow it and fear managed to transform into a different being, which led him to take care of challenging his master, which makes Prince Renathal see himself in the obligation of taking care of evicting them from power, also, Denathrius is not the only one who is in this castle, which makes this raid more complex and this is because we managed 9 other bosses.
How to get the schedule for the World of Warcraft Shadowlands Nathriaen Castle Raid?
In the castle we get an exact total of 10 bosses, that is Denathrius plus another 9 additional ones, which can become a very complicated task, for which it is necessary:
- Have at least 170 level items that allow us to raid.
- Fight with difficulties such as Raid Seeker, Normal, Mythic, Heroic.
The calendar itself can be displayed like this:
Here you have all the necessary dates so that knowing how to get the schedule for the Nathria castle raid simply leads us to work with a lake of patience and thus achieve the necessary objectives in World of Warcraft Shadowlands.
- Normal and Heroic Trials that take place on December 8th.
- Myths and raids wing 1 usually allow us to deal with the Destroyer of hunger, the Lady Inerva Darkvein, and the Hunter Altimor by the date of December 15.
- In the Raid Finder Wing 2, we're dealing with Artifier Xy’mox, the Blood Council, and the Salvation of the Sun King for the date of January 5.
- The wing 3 raid finder that deals with the Generals of the Stone Legion, Mud Fist, and Screech for the date of January 19.
- The finder wing 4 that concerns us from Lord Denathrius for the date of February 2.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related