Today we make for you a Ghost of Tsushima guide where we will explain where to find all the hot springs
What are the hot springs for Ghost of Tsushima for?
Normally in this game there is the possibility of receiving damage in various ways, being precisely blows with arrows or swords mostly and this causes our health to be considerably depleted, but this should not be shown to us as an inconvenience, since the hot springs are precisely our best alternative to cure our health completely.
What is the use of the hot springs in Ghost of Tsushima?
These are used for healing effects, since the idea is to get Jin to relax at the source, for this an icon is presented on top of either the person or the object that we want, because not only will Jin have the possibility of using these waters that provide interesting healing effects.
Where to find all the hot springs in Ghost of Tsushima?
The first thing we must understand is that there are a good number of them scattered on the map, because we can get around 18, since they are located in different areas, which makes it a somewhat complex but necessary job and it is our task to unlock them.
Kamiagata hot springs.
- Jito Hills: these waters are located under the name of the map in the foothills.
- Neblina blanca hot springs: these are located southwest of the town of Kin and to get them it is only necessary to move through the path that curves along the south coast.
- Morimae Hot Springs: our tour to know where to find all the hot springs allows us to go to the coast of the Iwai village and from there go north to pass about 500 meters after the peninsula in the town of Morimae.
Toyotama hot springs.
- Yoshinaka: knowing where to find all the hot springs simply allows us to move around the map because these waters are surrounded by trees, so it is simply somewhat complex to find and for this it is necessary to move north of the Ichi inn and from there to the west from the Mamushi farm.
- Glory of the hot spring morning: these hot springs are located on the east coast and to get there it is necessary to head northeast of the Yarikawa fortress.
- Swamp Tide: To locate these hot springs at Ghost of Tsushima you only need to go to the Hakutaku Forest.
- Shadow Maple: as we go we know where to find all the hot springs and to find these specifically it is necessary to go to the east of the Serene forest south of the Shimura cemetery.
- Bamboo Forest: These hot springs are located quite close to a pillar of honor southeast of the old Toyotama Hills.
- Moss Covered Rest: These waters are located southwest of Toyotama specifically southeast of Umugi Creek.
Izuhara hot springs.
These are all the necessary locations, you can take the necessary time now that you already know where to find all the hot springs, as they are essential to heal us in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Waters of the carved mountain: they are located northeast of the Shigenori peak specifically to the west of the Golden Temple.
- Lookout Castle: these waters are located east of Fort Nakayama and north of the Hiyoshi springs.
- Posada Hiyoshi: It is in the main bathhouse that can be seen from the cliff when we talk to the woman, specifically in the town of Hoyoshi.
- Firefly Hill: This hot spring is located on the border between the old Lumberjack's Canopy and the Kaneda Cove specifically between the Kaneda-Komoda border.
- Coastal hot springs: West of the Child River wetlands, behind the inn at the bottom of Tsutsu.
- Quiet Basin: these waters are located south of the Blue pond and are waters of the borders between Komatsu and Tutsu.
- Mountain hot spring: knowing where to find all the hot springs allows us to visit enough places and these specifically take us north of Winfing Trail and south of Golden Temple.
- Growing Trees: Here is a fountain north of Archer`s Rise northwest of Azamo at Ghost of Tsushima.
- Golden Leaf Waters: This hot spring is a spring that is near a rocky mountain east of the Golden Temple.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
Other Articles Related
Ghost Of Tsushima: How To Avoid Fall Damage - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Wax WoodGhost of Tsushima: How to play Lethal DifficultyGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Unlimited Steel - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to get Golden Temple Vanity GearGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Tayadori’s ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to complete The Iron HookGhost of Tsushima: where to Find UpgradesGhost of Tsushima: Where to find LighthousesGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Sly Cooper ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to find the Ronin AttireGhost of Tsushima: All EndingsGhost of Tsushima: How to Craft - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the RyuzoGhost of Tsushima: How to Clean Sword - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: Where to find Hidden AltarsGhost of Tsushima: How to fix Crashing Or Won't Load ps4Ghost of Tsushima: Where to find HaikuGhost of Tsushima: How To Beat Tengu MonkGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the Khotun Khan