You want to know where to find all the bamboo Strikes in Ghost Of Tsushima because you have come to the right place, here we explain it to you.
What to know about bamboo Strikes in Ghost Of Tsushima?
In order to face the larger camps of our Mongolian enemies, it is necessary that we increase our resolution, which is possible through the bamboo strikes, helping us to heal ourselves more frequently in full combat, now to know where to find all the strikes of bamboo we will have the support of this guide and its explanatory content, let's follow it closely to see what it brings us.
Where to find all bamboo Strikes in Ghost Of Tsushima?
We now see the location of the 6 Bambú hits:
In conclusion, knowing where to find all the bamboo Strikes is excellent, because we can advance further in this incredible and fun game like Ghost Of Tsushima.
- 1: In the Hiyoshi hot springs we are going to get the first bamboo, being necessary to speak with a person that we will meet on the tour and who will report the need to practice solving.
- 2: Starting from the golden temple to the south we will find the second of the bamboo, it is necessary to go to the inn that is in search of Tsushima, outside of this we get it.
- 3: Farga Komatsu will be the specific area to find the third of the bamboo, we will see it protruding from the ground and while we are not in history to get it, it is not possible to find it.
- 4: In one of the Mongolian camp on the outside is the fourth bamboo, through the mini map we will get to this place and it is necessary that the mini-games be completed.
- 5: For this it is necessary that we climb a large part of the mountain, this is located on the map and is close to the subject that has the tint for our armor and bow.
- 6: The city of Komoda will take us to get the sixth bamboo, being guided from the entrance by a bird to that location.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
Other Articles Related
Ghost Of Tsushima: How To Avoid Fall Damage - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Wax WoodGhost of Tsushima: How to play Lethal DifficultyGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Unlimited Steel - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to get Golden Temple Vanity GearGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Tayadori’s ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to complete The Iron HookGhost of Tsushima: where to Find UpgradesGhost of Tsushima: Where to find LighthousesGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Sly Cooper ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to find the Ronin AttireGhost of Tsushima: All EndingsGhost of Tsushima: How to Craft - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the RyuzoGhost of Tsushima: How to Clean Sword - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: Where to find Hidden AltarsGhost of Tsushima: How to fix Crashing Or Won't Load ps4Ghost of Tsushima: Where to find HaikuGhost of Tsushima: How To Beat Tengu MonkGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the Khotun Khan