The action in Ghost of Tsushima doesn't stop, so you need to understand about the PS4 controls and everything will be covered in detail here.
What should we know about the PS4 controls in Ghost of Tsushima?
The possibilities that we will have in the gameplay of this game goes through the controls, the management of the skills depend on some combinations of buttons and part of so many more things that it is possible to do, now to have more specific details of what we can do with the buttons we must focus on the content of this guide that will explain us about the PS4 controls, let's pay close attention from this moment.
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Bamboo StrikeGhost of Tsushima: How to get the Sakai Horse Armor
What are the PS4 controls in Ghost of Tsushima?
Let's see the following combinations that we can do with our PS4 control in the game:
- By holding an explosive bow arrow we will use the L2 Triangle to equip at the same time
- With pressing on the D-Pad the Right R2 and then we activate the path of the flame pressing the R1
- To use the Dance of Wrath we will use L1 R1
- We will make the heavenly strike by combining the Circle Triangle
Most common combinations to use
Obviously knowing what the PS4 controls are allows us to have more fun in Ghost of Tsushima.
- To call the horse we use the D-Pad on the left
- We enter photography mode with the D-Pad on the right
- We heal with the D-Pad down
- Clashes with the D-Pad facing up
- With the pause button we access the options menu
- With the left stick we walk
- With the right lever we access the camera
- Changing arrows and ammunition with the L2 Cara
- To block or stop we use L1
- Bow aiming or ranged weapon use passes through L2
- To make the change of the scope weapons we will use the L2 D-Pad
- Focused hearing with pressing the Trackpad
- To play music we will use the Trackpad to the left
- To unsheathe and sheathe the sword we will use the Trackpad to the right
- The wind guide with the Trackpad up
- Trackpad gestures down
- To jump we use the X
- Attacks and murders with the square
- A heavy attack with the Triangle
- The script with the circle
- Using the fast or heavy firearm with the R1
- Crouching interaction, horse mountain and context with the R2
- To duck we use the R3
- If we want to change the position of the weapon or the shot we will do it with the R2 Cara
- For the Fire Arc or ranged weapon we use the L2 R2
- In the case of running or galloping we use the L3.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Pillar of HonorGhost of Tsushima: How to activate Target Lock-OnGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Cat MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Leave Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine in Shadow PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine of Ash PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Blood-Stained Shrine PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: Wheret o Find All Memories of Your FatherGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find GoldGhost of Tsushima: How To Pet MonkeysGhost of Tsushima: How to Unlock the God of War Armor at Shrine of AshGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Wind of Concentration ChallengesGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Crimson Dye MerchantGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Demonic Archer’s MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Sarugami ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Horse ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to get your horse back on Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: Where to find the Immortal Hope Sword Kit