Positioning ourselves well is a necessary option in Ghost of Tsushima, so today we are going to explain how to change Stance.
How to change Stance in Ghost of Tsushima?
This is an extremely simple task and knowing how to use them simply allows us to put ourselves in advantage in relation to the enemies, because this simply allows us to obtain that the invaders have strong reasons to move away from our position.
It is necessary to consider that just by pressing the R2 button plus the button corresponding to each of the 4 assigned positions we will be able to change it, since it is certainly nothing out of the ordinary or anything that cannot be done with a simple change, the following buttons being indicated .
- Pressing R2 plus Circle is simply allows us to change the position of Water.
- Pressing R2 plus Square allows us to change to Luna's position.
- Pressing R2 plus Cross allows us to change to the Stone pose.
- Pressing R2 plus Triangle allows us to change to Wind.
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Bamboo StrikeGhost of Tsushima: How to get the Sakai Horse Armor
Knowing how to change Stance during a combat allows us to learn some skills and improvements in terms of power and decision, because the idea of this is to change them and use them to become more forceful with the blows for our enemies, since on some occasions it is possible for choosing a certain position for a certain enemy since this undoubtedly gives us a little more strength, since it is important to be clear about which button to use when we are going to attack.
What do the poses in Tsushima Ghost do?
An aspect of great interest when we want to change the positions in saber that these should normally be unlocked and that to achieve this in a simple way it is necessary to eliminate some Mongol leaders, the good thing is that there are several, in addition to spending some considerable amount of time, but it will be time well taken advantage of, as this opens the way for us to become bad warriors.
These are the effects caused by the postures:
- If what we are looking for is to generate a blow against the enemies that carry a shield, it is necessary to use the Water stance.
- If what we are looking for is to generate a blow that allows us to eliminate large enemies, it is necessary to use the Luna position.
- If what we are looking for is to generate an effective blow against a swordsman, it is necessary to use the Stone pose.
- If what we are looking for is to get an effective blow against enemies that can easily use a stick or spear weapon, it is necessary to use the Wind stance.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Pillar of HonorGhost of Tsushima: How to activate Target Lock-OnGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Cat MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Leave Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine in Shadow PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine of Ash PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Blood-Stained Shrine PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: Wheret o Find All Memories of Your FatherGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find GoldGhost of Tsushima: How To Pet MonkeysGhost of Tsushima: How to Unlock the God of War Armor at Shrine of AshGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Wind of Concentration ChallengesGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Crimson Dye MerchantGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Demonic Archer’s MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Sarugami ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Horse ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to get your horse back on Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: Where to find the Immortal Hope Sword Kit