Fortnite has more challenges for us, let's see How to claim the Rainbow Royale event items.
What does it mean to claim the Rainbow Royale event items in Fortnite?
We are simply left with a considerable amount of cosmetics that are usually available to us and that are part of the challenges of update 12.70, where we are allowed to see some considerable amount of changes, in that sense, to know how to claim the objects of the Rainbow Royale event allows us to get involved in a celebration event of the LGBTQJA community.
Knowing how to claim the objects of the Rainbow Royale event offers us the possibility of keeping elements such as:
- Weapons wrap.
How to claim Rainbow Royale event items in Fortnite?
Fortnite: Where to Stoke Campfires Near Different HatcheriesFortnite: How to use the Recon Scanner to spot a player
It should be noted that in this game, we all have a place, at least Epic Games has been clear enough and has said verbatim "everyone is welcome in the Battle Bus", confirming that there are a series of interesting challenges that do not They will only be available to take place this week, in this sense, we are allowed to have the possibility of adding to our inventory the weapon wrap called "Sun and rainbow", the amount of four sprays and obviously an emote.
Now, getting these cosmetics leads us to:
This is all we know about how to claim Rainbow Royale event items, so this allows us to continue enjoying Fortnite as naturally as possible.
- Go to the object store where we will see a section dedicated to Rainbow Royale in Fortnite.
- It will be necessary to select the Rainbow Royale set and click on it.
- Proceed to incorporate the objects to our inventory and for this it will only be enough to use the button that is shown on the screen.
- We have the possibility of listening to artists such as Lil Nas, Hayley Kiyoko, among others.
- It is possible to have a rainbow flag accessory, this has been included as a type of construction resource.
- This event is scheduled to last for more than a week, however, there is no end date yet which allows us to continue enjoying this a little more.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to Find a Ferrari 296 GTBFortnite: How to Reach Top Speed in a Ferrari 296 GTBFortnite: Where to complete Whiplash time trialsFortnite: How to claim Rainbow Royale event itemsFortnite: Where to Collect Records at Pleasant Park and Craggy CliffsFortnite: Where to build Wooden HatcheryFortnite : Where to Find Alien Artifacts in Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 7Fortnite: Set up Preferred Item SlotsFortnite: Where to find Kymera NPC #19Fortnite : Where to stoke campfires near different hatcheriesFortnite: How to mark an Alien EggFortnite: Where to collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail RowFortnite: How to Beat Riot in Week 7Fortnite : How to Fix Unable to connect to serversFortnite: How to get Bugha SkinFortnite: How to Destroy Equipment on top of AbductorsFortnite: How to find Stumpy RidgeFortnite: How to Deploy Alien Nanites Anywhere Other Than Holly Hatchery