Today we decided to tell you a little about F1 2020 where we are going to leave you a Sponsor Guide
What are sponsors at F1 2020?
The first thing that a competitor of F1 2020 must have are sponsors and these are nothing more than the companies or companies capable of providing us with the greatest amount of income possible, here we are faced with the dilemma of choosing the one that is most feasible for us, since we can get Primary and secondary sponsors, where each one has its own particular characteristics, so this Sponsors Guide can be useful to you and clarify any doubts you may have.
What is the difference between a primary and a secondary sponsor in F1 2020?
The primary sponsor will be the one who contributes weekly income to us to reach certain season goals, it is precisely who usually contributes the most money to us.
On the other hand, it is possible to obtain the secondary sponsor after some time, since on the one hand the contracts with them usually last only a few months, on the other hand it is necessary to achieve a level of acclaim that ranges from 2, 5, 10 and 20 , which probably does not make them very attractive.
In this Sponsors Guide we are going to explain the details of the sponsors and the sums they usually contribute for the players according to the contracts signed at the beginning of the season, this brings with it some interesting choices, since choosing a primary sponsor tends to make the goals to be met as the F1 2020 season progresses may become somewhat more complex.
F1 2020 Primary Sponsors.
- Tri Star: This sponsor requires earning at least 2 points in a season as a team as this allows us to get a season bonus of $ 4.02 million a weekly bonus of 224, 5K and signs us at the beginning of the season for a value of $ 4, 6 millions.
- Equinox: It requires finishing 10th or better in the constructors' championship, allowing us to get a season bonus of $ 3.22 million, a weekly bonus of 235.5k and signing us for $ 4.2 million.
- Loopp: This sponsor plans to earn 5 end points in a season as a team, this allows us to get a season bonus in the order of $ 4.25 million, a weekly bonus of 218.5k and signs us for $ 5.1 million.
- Hanzi: to fulfill your goals you need to complete the entire season, as this allows us to get a season bonus for around $ 2.53 million, a weekly bonus of 241.5k, signing us for $ 4.2 million.
- Shark: This sponsor aims to earn 5 constructors championship points during one season, allows us to get a season bonus of $ 3.56 million, a weekly bonus of 218.5k and signs us for $ 4.9 million.
- Slingshot: The objective of this sponsor is focused on achieving 15 builders championship points during one season, allowing us to get a season bonus in the order of $ 4.37 million, a weekly bonus of 241.5k and signing us for $ 4.3 millions.
- Pacifico: This sponsor aims to earn 25 constructors championship points during one season, allows us to get a season bonus of $ 4.83 million, a weekly bonus of 218.5k and signs us for $ 5.2 million.
- Distort: His goal is for us to finish eighth or above in the constructors' championship, this allows us to get a season bonus in the order of $ 4.83 million, a weekly bonus of 230k and signs us for $ 4.7 million.
Secondary F1 2020 sponsors.
The objectives of these sponsors are somewhat simpler and we can complete their objectives with less pressure because they are generally for months or weeks. In this Sponsors Guide we have the opportunity to get the respective reward when an event ends, which sounds very attractive, he asks us achieve interesting goals, and they can be described this way:
Now that you know the Sponsor Guide it is time to consider the possibility of equipping yourself to the maximum and achieving the best results in F1 2020, good luck.
- It is possible to maintain a certain position for each lap.
- Secondary sponsors usually appear in larger numbers when we are able to increase their cheer allowing us to get more money.
- It is necessary to consider the conditions of the race.
- Consider the difficulty.
- It is necessary to stay in a certain position for a specific lap.
- Get some advancement to a certain number of pilots in a race.
- Stay in the first position for a certain time.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
10 July 2020
Other Articles Related
F1 2020: How to turn on DRSF1 2020: How to Teammate recruitment and managementF1 2020: How to Fix Black ScreenF1 2020: How to fix Error Code CE-34878-0F1 2020: How to Change CameraF1 2020: How to Change Camera AngleF1 2020: PS4 Controls GuideF1 2020: How to Fix Error Code 1008HF1 2020: How to Get Podium PassF1 2020: How to get money and fameF1 2020: Sponsors GuideF1 2020: How to fix Lags on PCF1 2020: How to Use Overtake ERS/KERSF1 2020: How to create your own driverF1 2020: What are race stylesF1 2020: How to change language - Tips and tricksF1 2020 multiplayer: How to split-screen